Munson Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Munson Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.7

RN Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Munson Healthcare.

Interview

HR and manager interviews the prospective employee and asks a multitude of questions. Would have liked to have a panel interview and meet staff, be able to talk to other staff about how they like working there. obviously it would be one sided but would like to have had an offer to spend some time in the organization to see first hand how people work together.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Traverse, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Munson Healthcare (Traverse, MI).

Interview

You are interviewed by HR and then again by the department manager and her 2nd in command. The HR is more general questions and the department interview is a lot quicker to see if they like you.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Munson Healthcare.

Interview

Starts with an HR interview, this can take a very long time to hear back on. Just because you've interviewed with HR does not mean you are coming in for a job interview in the near future. Once the second process starts with the actual job interview the process is very quick! Munson is excellent at getting back with the interviewee

Interview Questions

• Are you a team player? DO you function well in high stress environements? Can you adapt easily to change?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Munson Healthcare (Traverse City, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Straightforward, friendly HR phone interview. Lasted about an hour. 2d phone interview with VP position reports to. Friendly and professional. That was over 7 weeks ago and have not heard from anyone. HR won't return emails asking for status.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Munson Healthcare.

Interview

organized , nice and welcoming, took a test prior to interview online, people that interviewed me seemed to be a good team, when I walked through the building - everyone seemed friendly, smiled at me. person that set up interview was nice and flexible. good process. no complaints.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Munson Healthcare (Traverse City, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Questioned in regards to past medical experience...She also asked me who I worked for, different types of situations i may have had to go through(patients and employee wise) and pros and cons.

Interview Questions

• What type of medical background do I have?   1 Answer

Associate Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Munson Healthcare (Traverse City, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was done initially by phone contact and brought in for a series of team-based interviews. Also met with the director of Information Services and eventually the Chief Information Officer.

Chief Budget Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leavenworth, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Munson Healthcare (Leavenworth, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

Two board members and four additional members dialed in. Hiring official seemed preoccupied during the process and was difficult to get feedback from, very matter of fact. The questions were expected for the position but a few scenario questions were vague and left much to be desired.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of time when you were really stressed and had difficulty coping?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Munson Healthcare.

Interview

Positions are posted to the HR website. Although there is a delay between a unit's need and approval to have the replacing positions from HR. Translation if you are on a short unit it will take a while especially at end of fiscal year (June/July). Best bets have been to contact the hiring manager directly instead of waiting for HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate. We are the lowest paid hospital in Michigan. They have a formula of years of experience equals their rate. They own are buying or are managing all facilities in the area and have a monolopy of the market. They are starting new RNs near $22.50 and are bringing travelers in at $45.

RN - ICU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Traverse, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Munson Healthcare (Traverse, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

The application submission online was user friendly. Response was prompt. Multiple managers interviewed me at one time. The managers all had different qualities they were looking for. They did not ask me the same questions repeatedly as they were all involved in the process and attentive the whole time. It was one of my most comfortable interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I chose their facility and unit to apply to.   Answer Question