N26 Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 338 of over 338 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N26 (Barcelona)

Interview

The interview process was a bit long but enjoyable. The process included 4 interviews and a technical exercise. Throughout the whole process, HR and the rest of the team members were very polite and always made sure to give feedback about every step.

Interview Questions
  • -General questions about experience with different technologies. -Questions about working under agile methodologies -Behavioral questions
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

N26

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N26

Interview

HR call, then given Codility test with 6 tasks. Tests was mostly questions where you answer with text. Passed test. Just few hours later, I got response that "they have proceeded with other candidates". Award-winning interview process, considering that they can verify 6 tasks manually in just a few hours AND reject a candidate. Stay far away.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N26 (Berlin) in Jun 2021

Interview

I got an response after 1.5 months and they invited me to first round with HR. This position was in Berlin, Germany. Remark on interview process: I found it un-professional the way she was staring and taking notes, it sounds they have a pre-determined answer and expect the same way the candidate to answer it. They are yet to understand the role of an agile coach.

Interview Questions
  • 1. She starts with share what are you doing for the last two years?
  • 2. How will you coach? The question was more in soft skill.
  • 3. How will you define success? Then she repeats in terms proccess success

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at N26 (Berlin)

Interview

I applied and got invited shortly for an HR interview. On the interview, I have a 1:1 video talk with an HR person, the job turned out different than it was described in the original job ad description and was not really a 'senior' role in the end as it was purely designed production and execution.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N26 (Berlin)

Interview

Started with group activities, progressed to a written exercise and finished with a one-on-one interview. All in all was very easy-going, and free food + drinks were provided. One of my favourite interview experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

N26

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N26

Interview

HR interview with recruitment consultant. Interview went well with a promise for a recommendation for next round, but got rejected after a few days. Was an unpleasant surprise as the consultant had explicitly expressed their approval and let me know they were impressed with the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Background, experience, interests and knowledge of the company

N26

Application

I interviewed at N26

Interview

Different stages with significant stakeholders and friendly atmosphere within each stage. Ability to freely ask any questions and receive concrete answers. Overall a mostly positive experience. Would be able to recoomend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

N26

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at N26 in May 2021

Interview

We did 1 HR interview and 2 interviews with different designers. Response times are too long, whole process took 3 months. I couldn't get any proper information about the process. It was hard to find a direct HR contact to get informed, and the HR robot gives misinformations all the time.

I still wonder how long it would take to complete the whole process. I applied with great excitement and eagerness, but my recruitment process really disappointed me and pushed me to question if I really want to be a part of this company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you approach design tasks? How do you collaborate other teams and roles?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N26 (Berlin) in May 2021

Interview

Had a call with a recruiter who sounded uninterested and I have a suspicion he was doing something else and I wasn't his primary focus. Was sent a non-trivial take home task that took me a good 4 hours to complete. Later got a generic rejection letter about "other candidates". Absolutely no feedback on the task. I mean, If I spend 4 hours, at least have the decency to give me a 1-2 sentence feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Experience overview. Design a web-service that returns statistics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N26 (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Initial assessment video call with a recruiter discussing experience and company overview. Second technical interview with a panel consisting of 1 manager and 2 developers discussing several topics from candidate experience with their tech stack, security, web performance and workplace diversity stance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at N26 (Paris) in May 2021

Interview

A first interview with the HR partner, they are sending you a case study straight after the first interview. This case study has to be done in 5 days. In my situation, I have spent 5 hours on this study and they had not even read it and stopped the recruitment process. Moreover, the HR partner was not professional at all during the interview (checking her mail, not listening to the answer..)

Interview Questions
  • Why would you fit to the job ? Present yourself.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 338 Interviews