NAES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NAES Interview Questions

2.9

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NAES.

Interview

I was referred by someone already working there. First step was a phone pre-screening, very standard. They contacted me a few days later for a face-to face. On the same day I had an interview with one person, and then with a small group. Everyone was friendly.

Payroll Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NAES.

Interview

an hour long with 2 people. Asked about my general knowledge on the position I applied for and what processes I have ever improved. They then have you do a second interview.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions. I found it to be a standard interview.   Answer Question

Marketing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NAES.

Interview

Linked up with NAES through a recruiter. They like to use military specific recruiters such as Bradley Morris or Orion International. they seem to prefer navy candidates like the rest of the power industry.
    Interview was pretty simple, pretty straight forward, took place at the corporate office with individual interviews with the hiring manager, a sales manager, and the marketing team. Got lunch out of it.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAES (Issaquah, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

easy. i was interviewed by a couple of people - they were very nice and relaxed. they told me that there was a lot of work to do, we talked a bit more about what the job would look like on an everyday basis. they also asked me if i was good with 30% time travel.

prior to the in person interview i was briefly screened on the phone

Interview Questions

• power plant experience, power system experience, management experience - just the questions you could expect and there's also a little technical evaluation at the end   1 Answer

O&M Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAES (Athens, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Interview with the plant manager, operations director, and the operations trainer. The operations trainer is by far the most indepth. A technical test was also given, which isn't hard at all. A tour of the facility is also a knowledge check of equipment and basic systems operational theory.

Interview Questions

• If you are currently a supervisor, why do you want a basic technician's job?   Answer Question
    • Do you know what you are interviewing for?   Answer Question

Plant Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NAES (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

In person interview, only one person from NAES at the interview the other 3 were ENMAX. There were 4 people in the interview and when I was in the middle of answering a question, one of the interviewers got up and left.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, they offered a good salary and vacation allotment based on my experience.

Tradesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NAES (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a behavioral type Interview, with most of the usual questions. There were 3 interviewers and they took turns asking questions from a prepared list. The atmosphere was quite relaxed. They would occasionally ask supplemental questions to get a more detailed answer. At the end of the interview, they gave me the opportunity to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would do to foster a good relationship with the operators.   Answer Question