NAPA Auto Parts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NAPA Auto Parts Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Gladstone, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Gladstone, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Called a week after applied interviewed by store manager was asked how much I knew about car parts and experience needless to say I was hired on the spot I was told to look for an onboarding email 2 weeks pass no email called the store to ask what's going on only to find out the old store manager and assistant manager both quit soon after hiring me so I was talking to the new manager over the phone. Told him the situation and was told he would fix everything so I could start he even gave me a direct number to their hr so I could help get the ball rolling. I called hr and they said they'd look into it it is m ow 1 1/2 months later and I still have not started .

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have with cars and auto parts   Answer Question

Tools Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts.

Interview

only took one and it was quick I interviewed and the next got a call for a second interview then background check and other paper work it all went smooth I think i will like it here

COUNTER SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts.

Interview

Pretty simple, I applied off a craigslist ad they posted, they called and set up an interview, I came in and met with the manager, she asked me what i knew about cars and said i did not need to know much with the computers able to find most things for me.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about cars?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Then face to face with regional I also had to meet with the store manager as well. They both seems very nice. The interview process seemed pretty painless.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my work experience   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Coppell, TX).

Interview

I just brought my resume and we went over It to see my experience with the job and it was very easy they just wanted to know what you were capable of and that you knew the job decription of what you would be doing !

Interview Questions

• Three things that you think happen when people don't use correct safety steps !   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Great phone interview. Asked probing questions and described the position. Expressed interest and explained next steps. No communication was sent after. Several emails were sent asking for an update with zero response.

I have no idea why anyone would simply fail to communicate. Obviously, they were not interested in me for the position. The utter lack of sending a simple decline email demonstrates a significant lack of professionalism and basic people skills. What a horrible experience.

Executive Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Fresno, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

A lady called me we did a little bit of back and forth calling cause she left me voice message and I left her voice message. When I finally got a hold of her she ask me a few questions over the phone. She ask why I wanted to work at NAPA and ask why I thought I qualify for the Executive Management Trainee. Then she set up an interview date with me and told me the name of the person I will be interviewing with.

Interview Questions

• At the interview I was interviewed by a man. The lady who called me was there in the room taking notes, but she did not ask me a single question it was the man who asked all the questions. Here are some of the questions he ask me.

1. Why are you applying with NAPA?
      2. Are you willing to relocate?
      3. What are some of the highlights in your life?
      4. Why are you applying for this position?
      5. Why do you want to leave your current job?
      6. Is there room for promotion in your current job?
      7. Is there any questions you have for me?

He ask me more questions, but I don't really remember all the questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Land O' Lakes, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Land O' Lakes, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Met with the Area District Manager at the store location that I applied to. Interviewed with him and store manager. Straight forward interview, there was a level of respect that was given to me due to my previous NAPA counter person experience and my current working knowledge of industry.

A good overview of the benefits, job description, hours, and advancement / review opportunities was given during the interview and I was given the opportunity to ask any questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at GPC?   1 Answer

Auto Parts Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Vero Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position and received a call requesting and setting an on phone interview which was cancelled the agreed morning for 3:00PM the next day. No call came and when I enquired some days later I was told there was a slip up was I available later that day, I agreed but no call came, ever.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Lenexa, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

Manager asked normal questions. Tell me about yourself. When you're available, if you can lift at least 60 lbs. Manager asked how I was with dealing directly with customers. As you have to talk to them when you drop the parts off