NAPA Auto Parts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2018

2.0

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apache Junction, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Apache Junction, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

I got interveiwed. The guy sure sounded intereted. I later found out he was ignoring my all backs and even saying he wasnt availiable and making other employees tell me

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (South Tucson, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

apply online. Human resource, area manager or store manager will contact you for in store interview. After job description and questions they will give you the nickel tour of the typical parts room and/or warehouse and the various stations for their systems in place, predominantly for jobbers and repair shops all handled by one poor soul in dispatch with delivery drivers that are less than willing to help carry out deliveries in a timely manner and pickup returns.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question is why have you jumped around from job to job in so little time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The need to get to work immediately

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts in September 2011.

Interview

2 interviews with same General Manager. Quick and easy. Had one phone interview and one in person interview. Very relaxed interview. Interviewer asked a lot of about my history of automotive back ground. Explained about the training programs and other benefits. Was sent to have a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

JDE Senior Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

It was a screening call.

Interview Questions

• What do you put infront of BIF?   1 Answer

CDR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts in June 2015.

Interview

They called me from hr and i went to the store and had an intervew. Nothing special just talked about my previous employer. It is a good job that will pay well with experience but there is no room for advancement as the company is not growing with so much competition

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Coppell, TX).

Interview

I just brought my resume and we went over It to see my experience with the job and it was very easy they just wanted to know what you were capable of and that you knew the job decription of what you would be doing !

Interview Questions

• Three things that you think happen when people don't use correct safety steps !   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy. Asked about previous experience. I'm originally from Los Angeles, so they were asking questions about that. I think they just wanted to get a feel and see/hear what type of person I was.

Interview Questions

• What did I do in my previous warehouse position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed three times with different managers. Went to them through a staffing company, but they did all of their own screening and decision making. They wanted to assess whether or not I was capable of reading number/letter sequences so that I could properly place the product on the warehouse shelves. Since I had done office work previously, I was able to show the appropriate ability to read alpha-numeric information.

Interview Questions

• Do you have warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Des Moines, IA) in April 2013.

Interview

they arent too picky, they need new employees all the time due to the fact everyone gets fed up with management. Look online. they are constantly hiring. All in all if you go to apply for this job you will get it.

Interview Questions

• Basicaly just checked to make sure you are a competent person.   Answer Question

Auto Parts Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Vero Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position and received a call requesting and setting an on phone interview which was cancelled the agreed morning for 3:00PM the next day. No call came and when I enquired some days later I was told there was a slip up was I available later that day, I agreed but no call came, ever.