NAPA Auto Parts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NAPA Auto Parts

2.0

Executive Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2019.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews with 3 people. The first 2 interviews went well the last one I could tell the manager was on the fence, but after going so far I was ghosted, it's really insulting to not be given the courtesy of a "sorry we went another direction" common NAPA some professional courtesy please.

Interview Questions

• do you like working on a team or being autonomous   2 Answers

Parts Counter Interview

Interview

The interview was very thorough, informative and honest. Many things were discussed and my interviewer was impressed enough to make an offer. I brought s lot to the table and the asked many questions that would prove my knowledge.

Commercial Pricing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Atlanta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

First- contacted by a headhunter
    Second- in person interview with hiring manager and the Director of Commercial Pricing of whom he reported to.

It’s clear that they are looking for a very narrowly focused individual who is looking to stay in this position and not someone who can enter into the organization, perform the job at hand, better the team and grow in their own career.

Worker Interview

Interview

Manager was nice. Knew I was out of my element but kept it professional. I was just a high-schooler looking for a summer job . Ended up not getting a call back but overall decent experience.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was emailed to schedule a time for phone-interview. The first call was made by someone in the department, the interview lasted for 30 minutes. After 3 weeks they emailed me for a second interview by a manager in that department. So far, I am still waiting for their reply.

Commercial Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Atlanta, GA) in December 2018.

Interview

Easily hired but takes forever. Have to wait on multiple processes because it's a major corporation adding another "cog". Multiple steps for a menial job. Then was lied to about raises. Be careful with this crooked atlanta area!

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts in November 2018.

Interview

Very professional and well organized. I was called to make an appointment. The interviewers were well prepared and listened carefully to my answers. Overall it was a good experience and interview and I was hired for the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clean driving record?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

They asked about me as a person, my education, and explained to me the role of my job. The interviewer seemed very lax about the whole process which made it less stressful for me

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Buford, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Tons of questions very technical, you need to know about mechanical and cars. be prepared to know the difference in an EGR valve and PCV valve. Its going to be expected and you need to know all things about cars.

Asset Protection Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts in March 2018.

Interview

Phone screen then since I was a remote candidate we did a Skype interview which was very really convenient for both parties. Then had to fly to Atlanta for a day for a intelligence test and evaluation.

Process took a while over 2 months from interview to offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions...tell me about a time...how do you drive AP culture with operational partners??   Answer Question