NBA Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NBA Properties

Interviews for Top Jobs at NBA Properties

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NBA Properties (Secaucus, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

I was referred by someone who was already working there.

Interview Questions

• How would I go about solving a particular job with the limited resources that were available.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NBA Properties (Secaucus, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview, Was asked to come in for 1 on 1, discussed position met with a few executives including the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you plan to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Manager, Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBA Properties.

Interview

I applied online and got an email requesting a time to discuss the position with the HR rep. about a few days after; I had a great chat with her and we decided to meet and to schedule the first round of interview via email. Went with the first round of interviews the following Friday (met with 3 individuals - the HR, a group member, and the direct boss of the person to fill the open position. I felt we all had a great time and received an email the following week from the HR contact to schedule a second round of interview. We decided to meet the next weekend from the email and met with another senior group member and the big boss of the department, whom I thought had a great connection with. But after a number of emails (twice in a span of 3 weeks) since the last interview, I only received an email once (my first inquiry) regarding the position and the interview and the HR never even managed to send me an email.