NORCAL Ambulance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at NORCAL Ambulance

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NORCAL Ambulance (Dublin, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview went well; got the job. Too bad they didn't advertise, interview, and hire for the right job to begin with. After a month I found out they wanted someone for a much higher position all along.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NORCAL Ambulance (Dublin, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial screenings are done online or via phone. Mostly to check for required certifications and outstanding incidents on the DMV H6 form. In-person interview consists of 3 parts: written/map test, skills scenario, interview with HR/management. Everyone is very friendly, questions are standard, no trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging or difficult situation and how you navigated it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NORCAL Ambulance (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

3 Step process. First is a small test to determine your BLS knowledge. Second is a three person panel interview. Third is a skills test on medical assessment (which follows the NREMT skills test medical assessment exactly). Very simple.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NORCAL Ambulance (Concord, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Straight Forward interview process with typical interview Question (about yourself, career goal, near and far future career plan) at one of the station, couple of map tests, and knowledge test, then a skill test scenario

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NORCAL Ambulance (Sacramento, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very casual. This company brags about hiring based on "personality" rather than on skills, which in my opinion is a very dangerous practice. Even though no one at this company seems to recognize it, we're health care providers and our patients trust us to be able to help them in case something goes wrong. Many of the employees here brag about short cutting their patient care. It would shock me if this company doesn't lose people their licenses.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NORCAL Ambulance (Dublin, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Quick 10 minute interview about what you want to get out of the job and quick scenario based question. inteview was very quick and i was also asked about patient/customer service experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NORCAL Ambulance (Dublin, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy because I already knew some people who worked there. And I was an EMT - so I wasn't coming in completely fresh. I was explained what the position entailed, asked a few questions about myself and my interests and then was shown the dispatching office.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with dispatching?   1 Answer