NTUC Fairprice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NTUC Fairprice Interview Questions

Interviews at NTUC Fairprice

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice.

Interview

No interview required. I submitted my resume and cover letter to the HR Personnel and she got back to me within a week. She was efficient and we proceeded to arrange for a time to meet on the first day of internship. I signed some documents ( standard employment documents ) and was given a pass which was to be used when entering the office.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

I request put me at Finest outlet as I work before at part timer, in the end the interviewer put me at whitesand Fairprice as full time. I thought whitesand is Finest outlet, when I go check knew is Fairprice I wanted to contact her she never give me her number and I email hr there is no reply at all until I go training on 1st day, they then email say it’s too late, and ask me just go if I feel uncomfortable or unhappy about the arrangement

Interview Questions

• Which outlet I prefer to work?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

Overall, i will say that it is not too difficult, just come prepared for the interview and be yourself. Need to show that you are capable to manage well.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2009.

Interview

we were just asked to memorize a list of food products, which we were tested on the numbered code corresponding to it.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

Efficient and quick. It took only 1 day and it was a 1 to 1 interview. The HR recruiter was also meticulous and concise when explaining the job scope and requirements as a cashier. Every minor details were briefed and questions were answered which clear all my doubts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary and the working hours.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

They wanted to get to know you more during the interview. More like a chit chat session rather than an interview. The standard, showing of certificates, background check. They let you know on your job responsibilities, compensation plan, dress code etc.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2012.

Interview

The HR manager will call you beforehand to get your details. They will ask a lot of questions before they ask you to come down for interview. The interview will take some time as they require approval. Once upon arrival, You will be required to write an application form. After that, the interviewers will interview you with a series of questions regarding your past work history. They will assess on your speech confidence and how you carry yourself. After all is done, the HR will call you if they decided to employ you. But it will take time. Be patient.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging task you have been assigned to and what steps did you make to make it successful?   Answer Question

Negotiation

try to stick with your expected salary. If not, try to less it by 100. not less.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

it was a one on one interview with the store manager. it is a fairly straight forward and simple interview. The questions that were asked were just basic background checks.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice in June 2013.

Interview

through employment agency and contracted to the agency. There will be 2 sessions of interview with the Deputy CIO and Managers from the IT Department. A cross reference call will be conducted upon successful interview

Interview Questions

• technical question by the IT Manager. The question will be theory based and there will be a list of 15 Q&A   Answer Question

Negotiation

took one week to negotiate and the final package will be lower than initial request by candidate. good to have a comfortable range

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2010.

Interview

They spoke to me and asked me many questions of which I found rather difficult to answer. After much deliberation that occurred spontaneously and quickly, I gave them a satisfactory answer that I felt comfortable with. They nodded and agreed that I had replied them honestly. Thereafter was a series of similar question and answer dialogue that grew increasingly tedious but nevertheless necessary to find out more about each other.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question they asked me was one that I had to deliberate the longest before giving them a reply. I thought about it carefully and methodically, using a framework that I thought of at the point of time.   2 Answers