NTUC Fairprice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NTUC Fairprice Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.2

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

It was a pleasant experience and the administrator and interviewers were very friendly. The entire process at the interview site was quick and smooth as there were multiple candidates scheduled for that same day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice.

Interview

No interview required. I submitted my resume and cover letter to the HR Personnel and she got back to me within a week. She was efficient and we proceeded to arrange for a time to meet on the first day of internship. I signed some documents ( standard employment documents ) and was given a pass which was to be used when entering the office.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

Efficient and quick. It took only 1 day and it was a 1 to 1 interview. The HR recruiter was also meticulous and concise when explaining the job scope and requirements as a cashier. Every minor details were briefed and questions were answered which clear all my doubts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary and the working hours.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

They wanted to get to know you more during the interview. More like a chit chat session rather than an interview. The standard, showing of certificates, background check. They let you know on your job responsibilities, compensation plan, dress code etc.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

1st round - Team-based problem solving and a short esaay

2nd round - Structured interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in retail since you are from engineering/sciences   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice in June 2013.

Interview

through employment agency and contracted to the agency. There will be 2 sessions of interview with the Deputy CIO and Managers from the IT Department. A cross reference call will be conducted upon successful interview

Interview Questions

• technical question by the IT Manager. The question will be theory based and there will be a list of 15 Q&A   Answer Question

Negotiation

took one week to negotiate and the final package will be lower than initial request by candidate. good to have a comfortable range

Category Management Executive Interview

Interview

Direct face to face interview

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2012.

Interview

The HR manager will call you beforehand to get your details. They will ask a lot of questions before they ask you to come down for interview. The interview will take some time as they require approval. Once upon arrival, You will be required to write an application form. After that, the interviewers will interview you with a series of questions regarding your past work history. They will assess on your speech confidence and how you carry yourself. After all is done, the HR will call you if they decided to employ you. But it will take time. Be patient.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging task you have been assigned to and what steps did you make to make it successful?   Answer Question

Negotiation

try to stick with your expected salary. If not, try to less it by 100. not less.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2011.

Interview

onus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2010.

Interview

They spoke to me and asked me many questions of which I found rather difficult to answer. After much deliberation that occurred spontaneously and quickly, I gave them a satisfactory answer that I felt comfortable with. They nodded and agreed that I had replied them honestly. Thereafter was a series of similar question and answer dialogue that grew increasingly tedious but nevertheless necessary to find out more about each other.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question they asked me was one that I had to deliberate the longest before giving them a reply. I thought about it carefully and methodically, using a framework that I thought of at the point of time.   1 Answer