NURSES Etc STAFFING Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NURSES Etc STAFFING Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at NURSES Etc STAFFING

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NURSES Etc STAFFING.

Interview

Very long process. Each interview was at least 30 minutes late.Was recruited by the Business Development manager. A bit unorganized due to limited conference room space. Overall I accepted the position. The offer isn't really that competitive relative to other companies, but this should give me some good experience to add to my resume in hopes to receive better salary and a better role.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NURSES Etc STAFFING.

Interview

I was already with an existing contract company who lost the bid. There were 2 to choose from. I was given information on both companies and chose this one based on the ease and benefits offered, and the staff was friendly and made me very comfortable in the process.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NURSES Etc STAFFING (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I posted an application to Nurses Etc. from a job searching website. They contacted me by phone to schedule an interview. On the day of the interview, I showed up 15 minutes early. The office was locked and the phone rolled over to their voicemail.

Interview Questions

• They never showed up. 40 minutes after my scheduled appointment time, they finally called me to let me know their meeting ran long. 15 minutes before the interview was supposed to start, it would have been respectful to step aside and reschedule. They asked if I wanted to reschedule - I denied.   1 Answer