NYU Langone Health Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 400 of over 400 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NYU Langone Health

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (Boynton Beach, FL)

Interview

I had two interviews. One with the billing manager and another with the HR dept. the HR interview was the offer of employment. They asked what salary I wanted and told me they would call back. They did and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What are my Strengths and weaknesses ? How do I see myself fitting into NYU?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

Over the phone. Was about 30 minutes with brief questions. Interviewer tried to be funny but did not rub off that way as they joked about their power to hire and fire people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

Easygoing and relaxed. Not a lot of pressure. First was the interview, then a video orientation reviewing procedure. Afterwards you have to submit a couple of documents before you can volunteer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY)

Interview

Relaxed review of college coursework and interest in healthcare. Discussion of duties and interests since there are some options beyond core trial responsibilities. Talked about the shadowing portion being very useful for medical school applications.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why are you interested in medicine? Q: Tell me about your undergrad research.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (Brooklyn, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was pretty easy going and fast and the interviewers were very respectful and nice. I am currently waiting to see if I got the job and I am confident about it.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience do you have in this particular position?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interviewed with PI, then with current position holder, then with PI's mentor. They were all about 20-40 minute interviews. It was laid back, and they asked me about my research experience, management style, and work ethic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

I had two interviews with HR and one interview with the site lead. Overall process took 3-4 weeks from the initial application. Organization was very responsive from the start. I accepted offer and have been working full time for 6+ months

Interview Questions
  • How can you leverage your previous experience for this role?

NYU Langone Health

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

In person interview with someone from HR. Then met with director of the department I’d be working for and met some of the senior level physicians. This was followed by meeting the individual department heads I’d be working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

Interview was good. HR interview goes over behavioral questions and manager interview was more about why I wanted the position and my past experience. Make sure to ask manager questions and write a thank you note after.

Interview Questions
  • Why NYU? Why that particular unit?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had two phone interview. The first one was from the hiring recruiter; then the next was from the department manager. They asked for my references the second day and then that was it. It took a week for the follow up.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a patient was supposed to be up by 9:00, but on the door, it says that this patient shouldn’t be up until 9:40?
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
  • What was the most challenging patient you had to deal with, and what was the easiest?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Intense. 1st interview is a brief phone call with HR. Then forward to the dept hiring manager. That was a long but comfortable interview on Zoom. After my hr interview I was asked to complete a writing assignment; tell us about a difficult situation, how you resolved it and how it will help you moving forward. I was expecting a short appeal letter. Then I was asked for 3mngr reference, 2 coworker and of course nobody wants to complete these ref questionnaires. Now I'm just waiting...

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult situation and how you were able to overcome this hurdle.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 400 Interviews