NYU Langone Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 490 of over 490 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

NYU Langone Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

They wanted to know how id react to different scenarios in the workforce and how good my customer care skills were. The interview went fairly well and I interviewed with a Hiring Manager first then a follow up virtual meeting with HR.

Interview Questions
  • If you were in a certain situation, how would you react?
    Answer Question

NYU Langone Health

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

Very quick and to the point. We basically went over my application and the job description. I was very pleased with the hiring process compared to other hospitals I have worked for where the onboarding was very long and drawn out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

40.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=NYU Langone Health~121521
Join the conversation on

NYU Langone Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

5 interviews, none technical. Straighforward. I found, surprisingly and unexpectedly, that the people were not as friendly as one would expect from a world class hospital. I had doubts about their company culture and how well they treat their employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health in Jun 2022

Interview

It was very professional and straightforward. Asked questions like tell me about yourself, tell me about some of your clinical experiences, what is your 5 year plan. Be prepared for your answers beforehand!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Tell me about your clinical experiences What is your 5 year plan Unemployment gap

NYU Langone Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health in Jun 2022

Interview

They primarily ask what you bring to the table. The more past experience the better. A masters degree definitely helps. Also any specific trainings or course make you a better candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

A recruiter reached out when I submitted an application, asked a few questions and then a phone interview was scheduled. Then, a follow up virtual interview was scheduled. The interviewing process took about a week and the onboarding process took another month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

It was very nice to speak with the recruiter. Unfortunately I didn’t get the job because of the visa process (we were in the middle of COVID pandemic back there).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health in May 2022

Interview

I took part in a series of 4 interviews with people in various roles. The interviews were generally fairly average. I would have liked a more in depth explanation of the typical work schedule.

Interview Questions
  • Where and when did you learn about your strengths and weaknesses?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY)

Interview

pretty quick, they preferred experienced nurses. so after hearing I just graduated they wanted to end the interview as there were other more qualified people. Overall if you have experience you should get the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY)

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with supervisors and teams to see if the fit was there and would align with outcomes/goals. Interviews were held virtually using Zoom to meet and connect.

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions related to experience, process, and certain scenarios
Viewing 1 - 10 of 490 Interviews

NYU Langone Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at NYU Langone Health as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Research Technician and Research Coordinator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Registered Nurse and Research Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at NYU Langone Health takes an average of 30 days when considering 541 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Research Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Registered Nurse roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at NYU Langone Health according to 541 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 25.84%