NYU Langone Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2018

2.7

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I met with HR and they asked me questions. I then met with the director, manager and senior staff in the department. They asked me a series of questions and wanted to gauge my knowledge of transactional law specifically clinical contracts.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with working with clinical contracts   Answer Question

Negotiation

None . Take It or leave it

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health.

Interview

Once with HR. General interview process, was asked generic job interview questions (when did you go above and beyond?, etc.) and then the next round was with management and that was a little more personal.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond your call of duty   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health.

Interview

It was pretty easy, I don't think my manager had much experience in interviewing so no trick questions. He just basically asked me about my experience, what had I done thus far, what were my expectations and views of the population we would be working with.

Per Diem RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

There is an initial interview with HR with a medication calculation test. After this initial interview, there is a short interview with the nurse manager. Very informal and relaxed. Questions included why are you interested in this position? What experience do you have? How many shifts are you willing to work? How do you handle conflict?

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health.

Interview

Back 12 years ago, their HR page used to list the name and contact of recruiters who were in charge of types of jobs you were applying. So, I just e-mailed that person asking her to distribute my resume to all faculty members in certain departments of my interest. I was then contacted by several faculty members for interviews.

However, my recent dealing with the HR tells me that they are not serious about their job or incompetent. They do not seem to know the difference between biomedical research in a lab setting and clinical research. They also do not know the difference between a biomedical research lab and phlebotomy lab. They think that if you can run PCR and pipet in the lab, you can also draw blood from patients.

Interview Questions

• I decided to interview only with a faculty member in cancer research. She asked about my knowledge of immunology, lab techniques, my publication records etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the PI who then hired me the same day. The HR process is painstakingly long. The HR staff move slowly and were not particularly responsive via email or telephone.

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

made a presentation and then submitted three recommendation letters, then HR gave me the offer and told me the salary I will have. Then I went through the background checkup and health checkup

Associate Buyer Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by two directors that I was somewhat familiar with so the interview process was comfortable with slight pressure. The interview process went on without a hitch as I was already in-house.

Social Worker Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health.

Interview

Applied and heard from someone within days.. we had a phone interview and was asked to come in to meet with the director.. then I met with the person that would have been my supervisor.. also met with HR that day.. we talked salary benefits and next steps.. I was then scheduled to meet with the administrative heads (three people total) from the dept I would be working.. I was also asked to submit my references so I just knew I'd be receiving a job offer next.. but nope! Just crickets.. so I reached out and to my dismay I learned that they were pursuing other candidates.. not sure what I did wrong.. perhaps my references said something negative.. Guess I'll never know...

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health.

Interview

Went to there open house with a few resumes , spoke with a 3 managers and one called me in for an interview. Lasted 30 minutes and then I had to take a medical dosage exam and score 100%.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to become a nurse?
      have I ever faced a challenge ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate they pay very well