NantHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NantHealth Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NantHealth (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

it was through google chat...it was a scam so dont fall for it the company would have a company email not a gmail email address that they would use to email you

Interview Questions

• what kind of experience did i have for the job   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NantHealth in November 2016.

Interview

Simple coding quiz with very basic questions, followed by questions about how I designed certain projects. Met with a couple of teams and learned about what they were working on.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a project you worked on and how you went about designing the structure of it   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookshire, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NantHealth (Brookshire, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

it was very easy, interviewed on line, Interviewer was very sure that i understood all that i would be doing? the experience of being interviewed did make me nervous at first, however, when we connected the next morning, i felt at ease.

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NantHealth (Flint, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

We talked on Google hangout and I was offered the job after answering a few simple questions, mainly having to deal with myself. Still not 100% sure if it's legit or not because some of it did seem a little shady.

Behavior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NantHealth (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

This was the absolute worst 90 day interviewing process ever. After an initial in person interview, 3 months of back/forth 20+ emails, video interview and calls, they offered the Health Coach role (not what I interviewed for) and claim the Behavior Specialist (that I thought I interviewed for), keeps changing, they are still interviewing for it, but the role is "ever-evolving" - why interview for a role that is not defined? A LOT of tap dancing and bait-switch activity. VERY SHADY and a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Asked if NOT selected, would I be interested in Health Coach instead because they have 60+ coach spots to fill. - RED FLAG   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NantHealth (Greensboro, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a email that I was chosen to do a online interview. We spoke for about 30 mins going over the job as well as a few questions about me and how I would do with this job,

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NantHealth (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Multiple screenings. Got to interview with one person finally. Left hanging for a week or two then told I wasn't selected to continue on interviewing. People were very nice to me. i enjoyed speaking with them and I recommend that people try and apply with this company. I really would have liked the position and felt i was qualified, but apparently they didn't agree. Nice people though. I would apply for another position with them in the future.

Interview Questions

• Have you trained in person classes & have you written materials   1 Answer

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NantHealth (Panama City, FL).

Interview

Online job listings with digital resume submission. HR emails to set up phone interview. Once successful with that interview, HR emails an on site interview appointment with attached preparation documents. I received a tour of the facilities and was brought into a conference room for the interview. Two people interviewed me, and most of it was back and forth conversation. I actually received an on site interview for a different position than the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Many technical questions about specific programming language or code writing experience.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process is setup similar to that of other medium to large companies. Not too difficult, though they have raised their minimum requirements for most jobs across the board to hire only the best of the best.

Interview Questions

• Lots of talk of change and merging. They're still having growing pains and they wanted to make sure I would be on board with them through it all.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NantHealth in February 2013.

Interview

No Pros. I was approached by the one HR person for a Project Manager position. Long story short I was strung along while 'Management' tried to decide exactly what they wanted to hire for.... they vacillated .. Project Manager....Product Manager (which after listening to them was NOT a Product Manager but a Product Owner position) They did not want to spend money to bring me on site for a face to face and asked me to foot the bill for travel. I went to Dallas to interview with another company and went ahead and interviewed with this company as well and continued to get the run around afterwards. HR stated 'Management' was still unsure as to what position they actually wanted to hire for. I gave up on them as they seemed to be too dishonest. If they did not like my qualifications they should have just come out and stated so in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• A rather unstructured interview. None of the questions really stuck out as particularly challenging.   Answer Question