Nasty Gal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nasty Gal Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nasty Gal.

Interview

Horrible. Never heard back and even met with multiple people! I called to check in and the people "couldn't tell me when she'd be back" even though someone the day before said to call back the next day!

I love their style, but they all seem pretty shallow :-( Definitely not a place I would want to work anymore.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasty Gal (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was easy if you are qualified for the role. spoke with a recruiter once and came in and interviewed with the recruiter, and two buyers. DMM was unavailable to come in but the interviews weren't long

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasty Gal (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Recruiter had reached out to me about a position. The recruiter was very helpful during the whole process and answered all my questions. The entire interview process lasted 3 months and I had gone in 4 different times to meet with different team members. I was asked to complete a project which consisted of a SWOT analysis on the company and forecasting 3 trends. The entire process was very time consuming.

Interview Questions

• Best piece of advice you have received?
      What are you looking for in a job?   Answer Question

"Stylist" Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nasty Gal (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with the manager, had come in and met her.
    Set up an interview date, met at the office for a job fair.
    After it was over they said that in a week or so and it took a little bit longer.
    Called me and offered me the job, and a week later I came in to fill out paper work

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasty Gal (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Screening process consisted of fairly easy questions about my current and past job experiences, information on the job description, as well as desired salary for the position I was applying for. Recruiter was very prompt in following up and keeping me in the know of next steps.

Tech Interview

Interview

NG had reached out to me for a position. Interview lasted about 2 hours, and I met multiple nice people. In the end they decided I didn't have the right particular type of experience for the position, which should have been expressed to me before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Was mostly in line with usual interview type questions.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Nasty Gal (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

6 months long
    Had to drive to LA multiple times to meet with different people
    Had to meet with atleast 8 people
    lots of back and forth with push back on stores opening

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

The interview was very quick and the interviewer was friendly. Had to fill out a questionnaire. I talked about my background and my interests in working for a fashion brand.

Retention Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasty Gal (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Recruiter was terrible. Missed our call 3 times. By the time I went to the in-person interview I was so turned off from the company it was hard not to let it affect my interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasty Gal (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interviewed for Manager role. Went through the process quickly. Relaxed atmosphere.