National Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Networks

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Networks (Lake Charles, LA) in September 2014.

Interview

Was horrible. They didn't know their butt from a hole in the wall. Very unprofessional! And if you were a woman working their then they treated you like you crap!

Interview Questions

• Nothing pertaining to job qualifications   1 Answer

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Networks (Lake Charles, LA) in June 2008.

Interview

Getting hold of the relevant manager was very difficult. He was always out of the office or busy with someone else. I was taken back into his office which lay off the main tech room and was interviewed on a one-on-one basis. I found his lack of knowledge to be amusing, despite having a lot of certifications hanging from his wall. I contacted him several times and was eventually offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Networks (Lake Charles, LA) in March 2008.

Interview

Interview was one on one with the technology VP. Very basic interview questions, no curveballs. They'll want to know what technology you are familiar with and perhaps some examples of projects you may have worked on. There are no formal set of questions, just whatever they feel like asking, and nothing was recorded or written down. I also interviewed briefly with the owner and general manager, but no technical questions there, just some quick questions about my work ethic. I made the mistake of suggesting that this job meant enough to me that I would be willing to take a small paycut if I had to, and they did so happily.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will pay you as little as possible, there is no pay structure setup. Don't lowball yourself. Be sure to ask detailed questions about their benefits package, or lack thereof, and be certain you are willing to accept it.

Network Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Networks in June 2011.

Interview

Most communication was via phone. Was not very responsive to emails.

Interview was face-to-face and was pretty simple. Mostly wanted to know about my experience and what I felt my strengths were.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing