Nations Direct Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nations Direct Mortgage

Sort:

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nations Direct Mortgage (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was a little nervous, never working in the industry before. but it was a pretty comfortable process. I sat down with my ops manager and she was very easy going and interested in my personality. She said this job would be a big change from my previous job but told me about the opportunity I have here if I work hard.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want to get into mortgage?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nations Direct Mortgage (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview then an in person interview with the owners and managers of the company. The phone interview gets down to the basic to see how your personality is and if you can socialize correctly. The in person is easy more like a group discussion to get to know you and see if you got what it takes.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, and how are you going to apply it to this job?   Answer Question