Natixis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Natixis

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (Ramsey, NJ).

Interview

One face to face interview for contract job. All went well. Recruiter (Caldwell Group) said it must have gone well. 2 weeks pass and Recruiter asks me for a number. I provide the number that was a bit higher than advertised but required for me to cover additional costs. Recruiter comes back same day and says number was agreed. The next day recruiter tells me that Paris Head office felt number was too high. Wow! Never had this happen to me before. So I was strung along with no feedback until they realized I was best candidate agreed to my number asked me to start in 2 weeks and then renamed on the offer. Glassdoor needs to add a new answer in interview outcome for did you get an offer - “Yes, but it was reneged”

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your best trait   1 Answer

Project Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

No phone screen. Just two rounds of interviews on one day. First round is with HR while the second round is with hiring manager. If you do well you’ll be invited on another day to interview with the project management team

Financial Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

Met with several employees within the team. Very thorough and professional process. Employees seemed very upfront and transparent about the role. Had several rounds and feedback was very positive but ultimately went a different direction. Overall, I found the Company to seem very organized, professional and respectful. I would consider future opportunities with this firm. Very positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience in your career where you encountered adversity and how you managed this problem.   Answer Question

Markit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Natixis.

Interview

Two onsite interviews. First one with hiring manager and managing director. Second one with team members. Asking questions about previous experience and technical staff. What do you see yourself for 5 years and why are you interested in risk.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Natixis.

Interview

Interview process was fairly long and unstructured. Met with hiring manager and HR over three months. Did not interact directly / give clear indication of timing. Would have enjoyed meeting more individuals on the team and across the organization.

Data Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA) in February 2019.

Interview

2 rounds. Each round with an analyst and a header. With technical questions and behavioral questions. It feels more like a talk. People are nice but I am not doing well on some tech questions. After 1 week, they told me the position is canceled.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Single interviewer on site, the hiring manager. Process was a bit rushed and the correct room wasn't booked, so we ended up having to move halfway through the process. The interview started off friendly, but eventually went downhill with the manager challenging my qualifications and discounting my experience. By the end, I could tell he was not someone I would want to work with (too intense, no leadership skills), nor was the culture going to be a good fit. It's too bad there were no peer interviews, as they might have changed my mind.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY).

Interview

Online application and Phone interview with Senior Director, and then Superday in NYC. (1:1 interviews with 4 directors from different sectors of investment banking)
    Very friendly conversation. Learned more about what each sector does and how they work with each other.

Interview Questions

• Why investment banking? What industry are you interested in?   Answer Question

Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Natixis.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. everyone was nice and wanted to know how different i am from the rest of 1000 applicants. basic questions about trading but not very difficult, more of a behavioral questions and fit.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's job portal and was contacted for a 30 minute phone interview. About 3 days later I was invited for a super day at their New York office. There I had three interviews with one break in between. Everyone was very nice and I had thought they went very well.

However, it has now been two weeks since the super day and I have not heard anything back. I sent a follow up email a few days ago and received no reply. I don't mind if I didn't get the job, but they told me I would hear back from them early the following week.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about compliance?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about your experience?
      What do you know about current regulations?
      *Come prepared with plenty of your own questions as well*   Answer Question