Natixis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Natixis Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis in September 2017.

Interview

First I was contacted by the office admin to schedule an interview. This was the week after my resume was forwarded to the head of the office by a current employee/friend. So the turnaround was lightning fast.

I was interviewed by two directors of the firm. They spent quite a bit of time (20-25 min) telling me about the firm, day to day operations, company structure, etc. (this was in response to voluntary questions I made sure to ask). Then I told them a little about myself and why I wanted to change fields and work in finance. Then -- and this was the crux of the interview -- they gave me an income statement, left me alone in the room for 10 min to look it over, and came back and asked me to come up with a story for that company. They liked my "presentation" and told me as much then and there. After that, they seemed pretty happy and the interview was effectively over. They brought their boss in for me to meet, I chatted with him for 5 min, and then left.

I should say that if my friend who worked there had not internally forwarded my resume and I had applied through the front door I don't think they would even have looked at my resume. Can't stress enough how important it is NOT to apply through the resume black hole online but instead get a warm referral.

I received the formal offer a week and a half after the interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The first was an telephone screen, we talked about half an hour mostly about my background and why am I interested. Then I was called in for an interview. Started with a casual talk then I was given a technical case study which was quite detailed and specific.

Trading Quality Control Analyst- SAN Francisco Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Natixis (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone with HR, in person interviewed two times and talked to six to seven people. Took them almost three months to get back to me. Very slow process. The job is still opening since January.

Natixis CIB Americas Analyst Program - IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through Campus, got on site call. 1st Round Interview with HR was behavioral. 2nd Round two interviews with I.T managers. There was not much mentioned about the role, 1st Interview went well; it was more on Application Development, which I nailed. 2nd Interview with Info Sec Manager, which I had no sort of knowledge to.

Interview Questions

• Java Development, Cloud Infrastructure, OWASP, App Sec, Net Sec.   Answer Question

Digital Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Professional, but lengthy and tedious. I met with five or six people during thtee separate visits over a two-month period. After the first three I was just sayingbthe same buzzwords over and over. Synergy!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis in August 2015.

Interview

Coming right out of college, I wanted to join an investment bank that allowed me to contribute right away, so I could learn the industry at quickly as impossible. I was very impressed with the many opportunities Natixis had for someone my age. My interviewer's name was Kiyofumi Toriyama, and he explained to me that because Natixis is a mid-size investment bank, there were more opportunities for cross-departmental training. I could create my own role within the organization if I found my niche, and I thought this was very refreshing. I was very pleased with the interview and Mr. Toriyama's enthusiasm for the company and his role in securitisation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Natixis verses another similar company?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Sent resume and cover letter and received and email to come in for an interview. came to office, and security held me downstairs told me someone would bring me up, no one came down. went through the interview process and met with three people. have not received any call backs or updates on the position. Even after several emails. Very unprofessional.

CONTRACT ROLE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with several individuals, junior and senior. Comfortable relaxed environment. Standard questions were asked appropriate to role under consideration. Discussion about new initiatives and possible fit down the road. Overall experience was pleasant.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis.

Interview

The first round of the interview was pretty standard, and consisted of mostly behavioral questions. For the second round, they had me interview a manager as if I was gathering information for an article, and then they had me submit a short article within the week. I met with two people, someone who would be my direct supervisor and another person who oversaw the department.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

1 tech screen, 2-4 in person interviews with 6 to 12 people, 1 Final interview with senior management. It is a grueling process that will test your patience. It is a true testament to the law of averages, as after 14 people have evaluated you it is difficult to get consensus.