Natixis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.8

Trading Quality Control Analyst- SAN Francisco Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Natixis (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone with HR, in person interviewed two times and talked to six to seven people. Took them almost three months to get back to me. Very slow process. The job is still opening since January.

Natixis CIB Americas Analyst Program - IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through Campus, got on site call. 1st Round Interview with HR was behavioral. 2nd Round two interviews with I.T managers. There was not much mentioned about the role, 1st Interview went well; it was more on Application Development, which I nailed. 2nd Interview with Info Sec Manager, which I had no sort of knowledge to.

Interview Questions

• Java Development, Cloud Infrastructure, OWASP, App Sec, Net Sec.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis in August 2015.

Interview

Coming right out of college, I wanted to join an investment bank that allowed me to contribute right away, so I could learn the industry at quickly as impossible. I was very impressed with the many opportunities Natixis had for someone my age. My interviewer's name was Kiyofumi Toriyama, and he explained to me that because Natixis is a mid-size investment bank, there were more opportunities for cross-departmental training. I could create my own role within the organization if I found my niche, and I thought this was very refreshing. I was very pleased with the interview and Mr. Toriyama's enthusiasm for the company and his role in securitisation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Natixis verses another similar company?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Sent resume and cover letter and received and email to come in for an interview. came to office, and security held me downstairs told me someone would bring me up, no one came down. went through the interview process and met with three people. have not received any call backs or updates on the position. Even after several emails. Very unprofessional.

CONTRACT ROLE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with several individuals, junior and senior. Comfortable relaxed environment. Standard questions were asked appropriate to role under consideration. Discussion about new initiatives and possible fit down the road. Overall experience was pleasant.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis.

Interview

The first round of the interview was pretty standard, and consisted of mostly behavioral questions. For the second round, they had me interview a manager as if I was gathering information for an article, and then they had me submit a short article within the week. I met with two people, someone who would be my direct supervisor and another person who oversaw the department.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natixis (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

The process was easy and simple. I got email from HR one month later after I applied online, and it was an invitation to onsite interview. Most questions are about your background and behavioral. Not too difficult. The process lasted about 2 hours, and I met with two people from the department and one from HR. It turns out the company actually already had a potential candidate for this position from France, Natixis's headquarter, and the interview process was to meet with more local candidates.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when there are priority conflicts among the tasks that are assigned to you by management?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed first by phone by a human resources representative. Following that conversation, I was brought in for one day where I was interviewed by five senior executives in one-on-one sessions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my knowledge of the Company's business.   Answer Question

Summer Assistant Interview

Interview

I actually knew the equity derivative manager who was recruiting for summer intern, first round was with the equity derivative manager himself and his associate, and back-to-back with HR personal

Interview Questions

• a lot of questions asking financial terminology, what is the most recent M&A deals, do you know S&P 500 stuff   Answer Question

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natixis (Boston, MA).

Interview

Good cop/bad cop style interview with two managers

Interview Questions

• Can't remember at this point... think it was something along the lines of "Who's your personal hero" or what drives you in sales   Answer Question

Negotiation

Base non-negotiable