Nav Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nav

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nav (Layton, UT) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was easy and lite. My recruiter, Hunter took the time to learn who I was “beyond my resume" --- which put me at ease and helped through the interview process immensely.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What do you know about our company? 2. Why are you thinking about leaving your current job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nav (Draper, UT) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was well organized/planned, curious/respectful, with astute questions. I enjoyed it and the process. There was one reschedule, but it was well communicated and very understandable. This first interview was 15 minutes long, meant as a screening interview. I will be continuing the interview process via a zoom meeting this week. One hour with two separate people.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for a new position? Tell me about your work history.

Nav

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nav

Interview

Although it has been a difficult year, Nav has still managed to have an exceptional interview experience every step of the way. Everyone I spoke to was extremely personable and kind, answering every question I had along the way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nav (Salt Lake City, UT) in Oct 2020

Interview

The recruiter was respectful of my time and asked relative questions. He was good at building at quick rapport. He called at the time scheduled, which I appreciate. Our email exchanges were few and to the point.

Interview Questions
  • My management style and how to foster a positive environment.
1 person found this interview helpful

Nav

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nav in Oct 2020

Interview

I received an interview request within a couple of days of submitting my resume. The initial interview was about 15 mins. It was very personable and conversational. I was able to learn more about the company and share more about me. My experience was very positive and worthwhile.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about my process involved in launching and managing a recent product.

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nav (Draper, UT) in Oct 2020

Interview

This was, by far, the best hiring process I've ever been through. Everyone was honest and kind from the start, and my experience was respected, not tested to death looking for any possible flaw. It was incredible. 1. Interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist 2. Conversation with engineers 3. Conversation with HR and managers

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a project you are most proud of, what you learned, and how you worked with others to make it better? All other questions were based on this context.

Nav

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nav in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process was very simple, effective and clear. I was contacted by the company talent acquisition and had my initial screening/interview within days. Company principles, goals, and operation along with the role were discussed in detail and I came off that conversation knowing all the details I needed to make a decision. Overall, very positive experience!

Interview Questions
  • Questions about experience, background and relevant skills to the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nav (Salt Lake City, UT) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was given a 15 minute introductory phone interview to discuss the role,give a brief overview of my experience, to schedule an interview slot with a panel, and to set expectations of wages and benefits.  The follow up interview was a  zoom panel interview with 2 department managers.  The meeting felt relaxed and open ended. I was briefed on each manager's experience with Nav and given a tid bit about their own personal interests. I was given the opportunity to do the same and was then asked interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nav (Lehi, UT) in Sep 2020

Interview

I was given a summary of the company, including its history, what sets this company apart from its competition, the mission of the company, and the executive team that they have been able to acquire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nav (Draper, UT) in Aug 2020

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of the recruiters and then had a Zoom interview with the hiring manager, supervisor and peer of the department a few days later. After the Zoom interview I received an offer a few days later. From there it was just a simple background check and a drug screen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews