Navicent Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.1

Clinical RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navicent Health (Macon, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by phone by the director of the unit, and set up a time to interview with her. The interview was pointed, but relaxed, and my interviewer was very friendly and informative.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Navicent Health.

Interview

Process was long and cumbersome but I eventually got the job, Yah! I met with many different senior executives and the kind of position that was discussed didn't end up being the one I was offered (lower)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your part experience with...(specific skill I had they were interested in)   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navicent Health (Macon, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Several employees interviewed me as a group. They took turn asking questions. The group included management, charge nurses and staff nurses. I was called and offered a job the next day.

Interview Questions

Interview

You have to apply through a temp agency. After that u are called in for an interview. after the interview a bckgrouun d and drug test are done. the people are very friendly and nice

Interview Questions

Negotiation

open

Laboratory Support Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navicent Health (Macon, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Long, was asked about my skills and experience, show technique as to how to do the actual process as if I was on the job, Answer written test, Answer verbal questions

Interview Questions

• Ask about "What would you do" scenarios. Ask "how working under her/his supervision will benefit having you on board" How well do you work under pressure, overtime, holidays, week ends, on call and the how to do certain things pertaining to the job you are applying for   1 Answer

Negotiation

Awful! they pay you less without certification! So make sure you are certified and then negotiate your salary

Surgical Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Navicent Health in August 2013.

Interview

The process was very short. I was contacted by the unit secretary who scheduled an interview. I was offered the job on the spot. I had to do a physical and started 3 weeks later.

Managed Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Navicent Health (Macon, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by on-site interviews. When out site, you will me with the senior business office leadership, followed by a group meeting with managers. You may also meet with a team lead from one of the areas in the business office. All were very personable and easy to talk with.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navicent Health (Macon, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy, same questions I saw on google.com

Summer IT Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Navicent Health (Macon, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Communicated by email to setup a meeting time. Was asked questions about how I handle problematic situations and the software life-cycle.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was knowing how to implement the software life-cycle model.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was an externship.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navicent Health (Macon, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a group interview with all females each looking at you up and down from head to toe. Each asking you questions. From their expressions you can already tell if they liked you alot. I had a great interview and actually waiting for a response but if i dont here anything by monday i figured i did not get it.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation were it got difficult but you feel that you handle it well   1 Answer
    • How do you feel working close nit with females?   1 Answer