Navicent Health Reviews
58% would recommend to a friend
(196 total reviews)
70% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Healthcare
3 hours ago
Oxygen studies My last hospital did 6 minute walks to see what oxygen a patient would need for home..so we knew resting need and activity need. Here our RT checks room air sat..if it is less than 88% they will not test activity need for oxygen. They will only test resting need. This really does bugs me and I'm curious what other facilities practice. The nurse in me needs to know what their resting and ambulating requirements are.
Got a burning question about Navicent Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Navicent Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and a good fast paced environment." (in 11 reviews)
- "Benefits were a great thing at the company" (in 10 reviews)
- "Friendly staff , good patient ratio, decent pay, very supportive manager" (in 5 reviews)
- "There are amazing learning opportunities." (in 4 reviews)
- "Time off healthcare and 401k" (in 4 reviews)
- "Not easy to advance and low pay" (in 20 reviews)
- "Difficult management and did not have clear policies or procedures" (in 9 reviews)
- "Raises based on peer reviews" (in 5 reviews)
- "Typically new nurses will have to sign a 2 year contract in exchange for the extensive training MCCG provides." (in 4 reviews)
- "Poor leadership and management" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Navicent Health and is not affected by filters.
Found 196 of over 221 reviews
Updated Oct 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Aug 3, 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsMacon, GA
Genuine compassionate patient care. Being part of Atrium Health elevates opportunities for employees. Kind colleagues who care. Good salary and benefits.
Very disorganized. Status-quo culture. Good luck getting promoted.
- 3.0Feb 28, 2023ICU Registered NurseFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsMacon, GA
Great learning hospital. They have a nurse residency program which allows you to rotate through the ICUs and ER until you find which unit you want to be in.
Poor pay. Wish they would give their more experienced nurses increased pay. I started working there for $21/hr and after 7 years my end pay was $25/hr. When I left, brand new grads started out at $24.
- 3.0Apr 7, 2023Centralized SchedulingFormer EmployeeMacon, GA
We worked remotely, somewhat up to date on information in the department, decent benefits package. Trained in all areas
Micromanagement, low pay, dealing with angry patients, and metrics. No room for growth.
- 2.0Apr 14, 2023Patient Care TechnicianFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMacon, GA
The working staff is pretty helpful
Management is toxic , even if you try and take matters to HR.
- 2.0Oct 18, 2022Registered NurseFormer Employee, more than 3 years
I liked my co-workers. We were like a family.
Will keep unit short to save money with critically ill patients. I felt like I would lose my license if I stayed. They would force you to use your PTO to send you home to keep the unit short staffed. It was incredibly unsafe and everyone I worked with has now left including myself.
Navicent Health Reviews FAQs
Navicent Health has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 221 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Navicent Health to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
58% of Navicent Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Navicent Health 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.