Neora Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Neora

2.4

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neora (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I had an interview for a corporate position at Nerium's Dallas headquarters. The two people that interviewed me didn't seem to know what they wanted for the open position; the job duties had changed since they put the job ad online. It was a good interview, but after telling me how great I was and how my qualifications were a great match for what they wanted, I sent my thank-you emails and never heard a word back from them. Ever.

it's fine if they decided they didn't want to hire me, but I found it somewhat rude that I never heard a peep out of them after spending more than an hour at the interview.

Interview Questions

• Not a question, per se; they had changed the job description since placing the online ad and didn't seem to be sure what they wanted.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neora (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Two people interview me at the time. one is the manger of the company the other is a IT manager. They ask me to introduce my self and then ask question about my project experience and then introduce me about the company and the position.

Interview Questions

• - What kind of web framework have you used before?
      - Did you have any experience of RWD?
      - Tell us about the difficulty you've encounter during your project?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neora (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by a staffer through linkedin then arrange for an interview at headquarter. send over resume and set up an interview the next available day. was supposed to be interviewed with a VP but ended up interviewed by a leader.

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Neora (Addison, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screen was first with recruiter they use. Then onsite with the hiring manager. In that interview we covered technical and social skills, then a tour of the server room and a talk with the server team lead where I discovered a security issue.. The hiring manager made a comment about him being now the oldest in the department to me - unusual as I am older than him. I was invited back for a team interview with two teams, basically every senior person in the department first, then the desktop support team to determine compatibility with the team. I was told by the recruiter I was alone as a candidate, but the were looking for two more to interview. I was informed they went with one of the other two. I strongly suspect the age comment was the cause.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Neora (Addison, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was held in office with 2 supervisors and they tell you how great the company is with food, massages, outings (none of which occurred as they claimed). Then they ask about your experience and see if you're willing to work any 2- 3 shifts from 8-8p, and 9-6 Saturday

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were able to deescalate an angry customer and how.   1 Answer

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neora (Addison, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

interview was very simple and focus on your core values and why you want to be in support. they also test if you can speak another language so they ask you to say something in your language. if interviewr likes you, you will get the offer next day.. will let you know when training starts..

Interview Questions

• do you think it's good for change   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neora (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

There isn't an interview process. However, you can apply and do this job as a side job. They sell excellent products and you make commission on your sales. It never hurts to make extra money on the side. You just have to show that you're an amicable and fun person. It is the only way your're going to make a sale.

User Experience Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neora (Addison, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

brief phone screen before being called in for interview. Interview with head of department first. If called back for second interview then it is with the hiring manager u will report to. If they say yes the Department manager will sign off. First interview is a bit rough u walk away thinking they did not like you and you will not be called back but the luck few do get called back and usually that is a very good sign

Interview Questions

• What projects you have worked on recently at your current job and what was the us process you started with.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neora (Addison, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied then got an email to schedule a phone pre-screen a couple days later i had the test passed and scheduled an interview. A week later i went for the interview with the head of my department, the person who will technically be my boss. She was really nice and asked some questions in regards to the job criteria.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Neora (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

About an hour. There are a series of questions focused on the personal goals and business goals. Their style really focuses on the personal life and the value of balancing the two. They really have a family approach with support and expectations of support back into the team.

Interview Questions

• What are your SMART goals for the next 12 months   1 Answer