Net Friends Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Net Friends

2.5

Senior Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net Friends (Durham, NC) in March 2009.

Interview

We post craigslist ads and also use referrals, which are preferred. We then bring the person in and sit them down with a few people and ask them a series of scenario type questions, and possible send them home with a small assignment.

Interview Questions

• If you had 3 people who needed attention, a VIP with a possible malware infection, a customer with a technical problem, and an onsite visit for another customer, how would you handle addressing all the needs of the three customers?   1 Answer

Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Net Friends.

Interview

Phone interview with team lead and In-person interview with HR, VP and team lead. Both interviewers were cordial and there were no real unexpected questions. Interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions regarding incident handling and knowledge about IT security concepts.   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net Friends (Durham, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

E-mailed my resume to a current employee in the evening and received a call the next morning. Interviewed with the VP on the phone over a lunch break and received 10 short-answer style questions via e-mail. Replied with ~2,000 words in responses and met with the VP over coffee that day during my lunch break and had a casual conversation for ~30 minutes, and was told to expect an offer that night.

Interview Questions

• A client's primary technician is in the airport boarding a flight out of the country when the client calls in with a total server failure. The primary technician has not written up any documentation, you have 5 minutes on the phone with them, what do you ask and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked my salary requirements, company counter-offered with $2,000 more than requested.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Net Friends (Durham, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

I met with the leadership team to discuss the position. They were very honest and clear about what the position entailed. It was a relaxed conversation with clear direction and next steps. The entire process was enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I could assist them in creating a clear communication path with their existing, and future client/partners.   Answer Question