Netenrich Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netenrich Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

3.1

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc..

Interview

Two phone interviews with VP, than brought in to HQ for a panel interview with 4 executives. Nothing out of the ordinary. Honestly thought that I wasn't going to move forward as the interview with the CEO didn't go as well as I would have liked because of some comments I made about overall web presence.

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I sent my resume to someone internally who pushed it to upper management- A few weeks later I received a call for an interview. I did two phone interviews with the executive team then was later asked to meet for an in person interview where it was the standard style interview. Went very well as I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Vijayawada (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

They have conducted written test followed by Technical and Hr Interview.written is mostly about technical like sujects java,php,cloudcomputing,cryptography little bit of english grammer and reasoning.Regarding to technical and hr you don't need to worry if you have basic knowledge of subjects dbms and cn and especially about projects what you have done in your acadamics and internship.

Interview Questions

• He started asking everything from projects.I am able to answer each and every question but he did not select me may be i think the reason is i have done my internship in react-js and react-native as front-end developer he asked me you have worked on front-end only right?I said no sir i know php also but still he did not select me if you want to be netenrich employee try to have projects those are related to networks are backend.   Answer Question

Pre-Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

3 rounds + HR round, initial round was with Presales head and then with SME. Final round was with Delivery Head. They asked question on technology (RIM, Cloud, Security), experience, best practices

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I took total 4 rounds.3 telephonic and 1 face to face.First of all They don't have qualified people to take interview on this technology.First don't know what questions they are asking related to
    technology.

My face to face round is took by one person i didn't remember the name at their hyd office.He Introduced as he has 9yrs+ of experience as Azure consultant.It was very surprising to me how come he got 9yrs+ on Azure.Microsoft only started working on Azure in 2009 and they came into market around 2011 and in 2103 to 2014 clients started increasing for Azure.

This Guy Asked me all Crab questions Really very pathetic experience.Due to Guys Like this they are loosing Skilled professionals.

Now i am holding 2 offers for the same technology.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nuzvid (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Nuzvid (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Written (completed successfully.).TR and HR.In TR,every Interviewer behaved like foolish mad person.I heard from my friends also.They are expecting things morethan they can offer.With the knowledge they want,we can earn 12LPA salary easily.I did a project in my second year and i told about it to him.I have done many,but this came to exist.He asked me to draw and explain the entire architecture of the project at that moment itself.For every 25 secs,He is telling I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH YOU BUDDY.I tried upto 23mins,but of no use.This is how interviewers will be.They will prepare some answers,asks us whether (or) by chance we can speak of them,unless they won't agree.You believe or not ,this is TRUE.Beware of this type of halwas...!

Interview Questions

• Do you HTML?,What is HTML Tag,how exactly you define it?,have you done front end or backend?,Explain the Entire Architecture what you have done?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was a personal interview with 3 rounds. All 3 rounds were very generic with not much emphasis or questions from project management. The reason is, though they mention project management it is just operational management.

Interview Questions

• Asked many questions but not much related to project management   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhimavaram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. (Bhimavaram (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

MOstly it will be walk in first Round Written test containing of aptitude and technical issues Group discussion on present trending topics Technical interview of 3 member panel H.R interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc..

Interview

Initially there was a programitical and logical written xam. next 3 rounds of diff levels of technical interview held at company.

Interview Questions

• it was an easy interview,one thing we have to be good enough at communication and also technically   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Netenrich Inc. in May 2010.

Interview

GD and then Technical Interview followed by HR interveiw