Netpace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.7

Business Development Manager ( Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netpace (San Ramon, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional! -2 No shows on phone interviews by internal recruiter and then a connect with "MM" in the San Ramon office. over 1 week she cut me off to take another call twice! and then when we finally spoke- she was pumpimg me for information as to where I had business not really qualifying me for the job. Rude abrubt and and using me to get leads - NO THANK YOU!

Interview Questions

• What were the names of your conntacts at Cisco??? Not really an interview question but I thought it was interesting !   1 Answer

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netpace (Durham, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by an Account Manager. There was an initial phone screen, and then two technical interviews. The first phone screen was with the person currently in the position. The second phone screen was with a Manager. Each interview provided a more holistic view of the work expectations and the position.

Interview Questions

• Going over my background and focusing on not only technical and writing skills, but there was a real focus on people skills and experiences.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was necessary.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netpace (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very Professional, and had a process