Netronome Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netronome Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Netronome

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Netronome (Cranberry, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Met at career fair and handed over resume. Was contacted via email and had a phone interview set up. performed decently. Didn't go well. Was sent an email saying, I was rejected.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Netronome (Boston, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

Easier with a known contact. Straightforward and easy to use. Does not require lots of preparation. Interviewers are good and courteous and professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accept a good offer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Netronome in August 2011.

Interview

I first became interested in Netronome when I saw some positive reviews on glassdoor. The interview process went alright and a couple of days later they told me they were working on an offer for me. They hoped to give me it by the end of that week. That time frame went by and then they finally asked for some references. The references checked out well so they told me I'd have my offer a couple of days later. That time frame went by and then I got a call a few days after saying that I would now receive no offer. It two two weeks from them telling me that I'd get an offer to finally telling me that I wouldn't. They strung me along and finally ended up going with some recently laid off Cisco employees. That is some really shady business practices.

Interview Questions

• How is a lock (ie mutex or semaphore) done at the hardware level?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netronome in October 2009.

Interview

1st phone call to setup interview.
    1week later phone interview for 30minutes