Netsolace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.0

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netsolace (Wallingford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

The first step of the interview process was a phone screen. I checked through the possible interview questions and prepared answers, while also researching the company’s background. The phone screen went smooth and post that I was invited for the formal in person interview to their office. The in person interview went smooth as well. The interviewer and HR made me feel comfortable and helped me get over my interview stress.
    The questions ranged from typical HR questions to few technical. The interviewer asked me a couple of questions about my previous work experience and technology knowledge.

Interview Questions

• If you had a disagreement with your manager, how would you resolve/work on it?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netsolace (Wallingford, CT).

Interview

I was led to the sterile basement of the fun funky headquarters of Edible Arrangements to a land of grey dimly lit cubicles and tech-heads. No CREATIVE vibe whatsoever.

The intro discussion was one of mutual respect. It soon became the worst interview process ever.
    Thrown into an isolated cubicle on cheesy PC platform and no internet connection. Given a test project where no research or planing was available.

It was a embarrassing. I applied for Designer job and this was a UX design on something that already was in play.

I respectfully said thank you and so long.

Called the recruiter and explain the "switch and bait" feel of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why did you make the text grey?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Friend's reference. Some of my former colleagues worked there, they thought I was eligible to work there. Talked to HR about the kind of work they were doing and what were their future plans.

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netsolace (New Haven, CT) in August 2013.

Interview

The Human Resources Manager is very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• very few questions. He asked me what did I know about Netsolace.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netsolace.

Interview

Very laid back interview, though all the people that were in on the interview no longer work there, so the process may have changed since. First interview was with the HR manager, and then with members of the team. There didn't seem to be a formal process, but the interview went smoothly regardless.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Netsolace (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in March 2013.

Interview

Very lengthy, at times it takes more then 6 hours...test, interview then another interview with a stupid person sitting in usa

Interview Questions

• No such questions..Director sitting in USA does not know anything about interview, he has no management skills or interviewing skills, he ask questions according to his 3rd class intellect levl and makes decsion according to his gut feelings   Answer Question

UI Designer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Netsolace in January 2012.

Interview

Absolutely horrible experience. I am not sure there is a creative person in the company. The product, Edible Arrangements, is great. But easily one of the worst interview experiences I have endured in my entire career.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Netsolace in September 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is very unprofessional; they invite you for an interview or test and ask you to sit for hours waiting for the process to start. The director sitting in USA takes most of the interviews, but unfortunately he has no interviewing skills, makes decision basis on his mood. He is more inclined towards the physical beauty of females rather their skills. He does not have any idea really, what to ask from a project management professional. You can easily fool him, as he is quiet incompetent. He makes fake commitments regarding salary bonuses etc, which is just to hire you and nothing in actual.

Interview Questions

• He asked that will I be interested in developing softwares rather project management?? as they have sever scarcity of develpers   1 Answer

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netsolace (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in November 2009.

Interview

A theoretical test was there in which i was directed to answer questions related to technical writing. Then i moved to practical test in which i created an advertisement, Use case and sequence diagram.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to lead a team of writers having boys only?   1 Answer
    • Will you sit late in case there is a work load?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Stick to the pay scale demanded.