Neusoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neusoft Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

2.7

QA Internship Interview

Interview

Team lead meet me and asked me about the project I did. and some of students activities i attended before. After that he told me about what general work will be during the internship. And some of the rules need to be followed. At last he asked me if i wanted to go on field to the customer's company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neusoft (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

phone interview for the first round. a software engineer at Neusoft asked me to write code on their website provided. and also some statistics problems were asked. some questions about the resume and why interested in the company

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in China, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neusoft (China, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Shortly after I submitted application. Neusoft sent me a link to their online interview. I have about 5 days to take it. 1 hour online interview. Multiple choice questions and one algorithm question, which are all basic. I think I did well on it but they sent me a email next day saying no.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neusoft (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in March 2017.

Interview

One interview- Test based on C++ knowledge( mostly about constructors and destructors, but also pointera) and a HR test with questions about my everyday life. After I finished the test, the mentors came and explain me what I did wrong, very nice people.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenyang, Liaoning (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Neusoft (Shenyang, Liaoning (China)) in January 2017.

Interview

it is a complete process. The interviewer is very patient and kind. But she is not very logical when she further asks me some other questions. It is a good IT company in china, but the interface is too ugly.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neusoft (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied to Neusoft Romania for a position within Summer Internship, especially for a junior java developer position.
     The interview process was, in my opinion, very simple and interesting, because of the tests that every candidate should took part.
      The HR recruiter was very nice to me and made me feel confortable, put good questions and take care of being hosting as the person it's looking for.

Interview Questions

• In what kind of projects (Java) I was envolved (at university)   Answer Question

Because I took another offer, not bigger than this.. And I guess it was a not so wise decision of mine

The Ubiquos Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenyang, Liaoning (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neusoft (Shenyang, Liaoning (China)) in June 2015.

Interview

Review my grades in my master classes, spoke with me about why I wanted this opportunity after that I got accepted and made all the process required to get hired. Easy piecy

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Chief Technology Officer of A Sub Company Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalian, Liaoning (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neusoft (Dalian, Liaoning (China)) in September 2013.

Interview

Was referred by the top manager in the sub company. Not much of process since I am already known by someone. Only thing I failed to do was to ask the salary before taking the job.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wuxi, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neusoft (Wuxi, Jiangsu (China)) in February 2012.

Interview

They give me a test of C programming language. The test concentrate on some details of technique. It give me a score and I go through it.

Interview Questions

• The keyword used to transfer control from a function back to the calling function is.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Neusoft in August 2011.

Interview

All the interview divided into 2 stage.
    In the 1st stage, you need to complete a very long testing, which contains IQ/Skill/Personality and some language examination.
    Then the 2nd stage, high-level manage will talk with you about the salary, the description of the job, etc...
    You can negotiate the condition for accepting the job.
    Be aware that you may be sent to any company all over the Japan.

Interview Questions

• As a programmer w/o manager experience, why do you think you can take this management job?   1 Answer