Neutrogena Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neutrogena Interview Questions

2.7

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Neutrogena (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very much about personality. I see now how the group has really good chemistry and they were looking for a good fit in attitude - I would even say more so than they were looking for a fit in skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem.
      Tell me about a time you had a conflict.   1 Answer

Brand Management/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Neutrogena (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online, phone interview and in-person interview. I thought it was interesting that on the phone interview that they asked a lot of analytical questions. I got the impression that unless you worked for a larger CPG firm they were not interested in your background. In person, I didn't feel it was the right fit (corporate & sterile), and their disinterest was even more evident at my 1 on 1. I was not disappointed when I didn't advance, but surprised how not so friendly their team was during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Give us an overview of your resume? Qual and quant research questions.   Answer Question

Plant Planning Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Neutrogena (State College, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I went to the career fair, got an interview offer, interviewed the next day and found out two days later about my offer. The interview was a half hour and consisted of mostly behavioral questions. It wasnt particularly a difficult interview, but I would know a lot about the company before going.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Interview

i had one interview at a career fair. The interviewers asked me a lot about my goals and where i wanted to be. They asked me where i wanted to see myself and if i was willing to challenge myself.

Process Controls Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Neutrogena (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Was an interview directed without foucusing on the real need of the company.
    The engineering department don't lead with maintenance together as a team.
    Allot of discrepancies.
    Not a well coordinated team as group a unsuccessful interview.
    Nothing asked in how to program PLC electrical controls and only focused on root causes.
    Very poor interview

Interview Questions

• How can we find root causes
      Why it failed
      Why can it not be addressed
      How could I fix it
      Why didn't work
      Where I came from
      Do I consider myself a team player
      Like for like concept   1 Answer

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Neutrogena (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone interview then face to face meeting at headquarters. I never met the hiring manager just the other brand managers none of which seemed happy to be there. HR was very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you were able to create a strategy and execute.   1 Answer

They ordered in lunch and left me in the room to eat by myself. Not a cultural fit. I got the sense that the benefits and pay are great but it would be a slow death.

The brand is bland. Nothing interesting or exciting typical BIG CORPORATE structure where people hang on for 20 years. So if stability is what you are looking for you can have staying power. Headquarters are unimpressive and sterile environment.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neutrogena.

Interview

It was the day after career expo, focused heavily on my experiences in dealing with different situations -- very behavioral, not too technical. I had some friends who interviewed and asked to complete a short excel simulation in order to ensure they were able to do the basics.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult team member in the past?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only the start and end dates

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Neutrogena (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

An agent contacted me about three hours right before the only slot option for phone interview. Did not get preparations for it. Conversation was with one process validation scientist and one principle scientist. Questions primarily came from points shown on the resume and classic interview questions. They asked some methodology about some previous projects. Organized, logical.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Neutrogena.

Interview

The first round consisted of Two, 1-hour first round interviews, which were a mix of behavioral qustions, ad critiques and case. After that I was Invited to attend J&J's brand camp at the consumer products HQ in Skillman, NJ. At the end of the brand camp I had a 1-hour final round interview with a bran director, which also was a mix of behavioral and mini-case questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a brand that is marketed well.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Planning Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Neutrogena (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

One on campus interview with two interviewers- one from Los Angeles, one from New Jersey. Beginning was questions based on location, position, making sure the technicalities were known and worked out. Then there were 4 behavioral questions based on leadership, teamwork, etc. Very quick 30 minute interview.