New Horizons Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Horizons Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Horizons Worldwide (Eagan, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

2 women interviewed me and were both professional asking standard interview questions. They were very good at listening to my previous work experiences. Asked very direct questions and no weird questions that I have occasionally encountered at other places.

Interview Questions

• What did I want to do in 5 years?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at New Horizons Worldwide (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Had about 4 pre-screening interviews with managers from HR, Sales & Operations and then the GM. The moment you enter, you do experience a 5-star, state-of-the-art training facility, multi cultural environment, very friendly & easy-going people. the point of having so many interviews was that every department manager needs to access if you're the right fit & would adopt to the corporate culture of not? You definitely need to show enthusiasm, passion & go-getter attitude, else you would'nt even proceed to the next level,

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of New Horizons?   2 Answers

Negotiation

At Account executive level, the lower your base salary - HIGHER is your earning potential. Strange right...but thats how it works! Commission structure & Montly sales cash rewards & bonuses are exciting!