New Look Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at New Look

2.1

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Look (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very nice. They seemed like good people. I didnt end up getting the job but i got some great experience. They asked basic questions about my background, goals, and experience. I do not think i will be asked to return but it was very good to try.

Interview Questions

• Have you sold stuff like this befor?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Look in March 2017.

Interview

It was really quick, basically I just got asked about my availability, what do I study, what do I think working there will be like, do I have any experience in retail, what does customer service mean to me, etc.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New England, ND

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at New Look (New England, ND).

Interview

was called to come to an interview the day after handing it in, I then had an interview on the Saturday and got a phone call back on the Wednesday to ask if I still wanted the job and if I could come into store to talk about hours and when j could work, it was very friendly and they even congratulated me

Interview Questions

• Pick outfits for certain themes   1 Answer

New Look Response

Oct 19, 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Hello. Thanks for giving us a positive review, and congratulations on being offered a role with the New Look team!

Junior Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Look (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Most unprofessional interview I've ever been to. They didn't introduce themselves, didn't have set list of questions (they only asked 3), made no notes and rushed me out of the door, didn't ask if Inhad any questions at the end. Had to do a presentation followed by some questions and answers, then they asked a few competency questions. It's been a week and still haven't had feedback. Clearly hiring internally and doing external interviews because they have to.

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Look (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview.
    -. Telephone interview with a Talent Sourcing Partner
    -. Face to face with the Line Manager
    -. 2nd Stage with a senior member of the marketing team.

Interview Questions

• Run through of my previous work.
      General questions to do with my field:
      -. Social media metrics
      -. Influencer marketing
      -. Campaign planning   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at New Look (Sheffield, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very informal interview at Meadowhall store, which basically involved asking questions for over half an hour. Took around 4 weeks from job application close until she got back in touch. Never rang back to let me know I didn't get the job (despite saying I would hear back) very unprofessional and I wouldn't expect that from a company like New Look.

The whole process was dealt with in an unprofessional manner. If you're under 25 I wouldn't bother applying as you only get £6.70 an hour and are expected to be fully flex and even work night shifts. It's very poor. (I would have turned down the job if I had heard back for this reason)

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult thing you've ever done?   1 Answer

New Look Response

Oct 19, 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Oh dear. Sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience at our Meadowhall store. We'll take this feedback on board and try to do better in the future.

Senior Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Look (London, England (UK)).

Interview

SWOT analysis for shop floor, then some basic questions one on one with shop manager. Basic questions, how you would go about certain situations within the shop, how you manage a team, how you keep people motivated

Interview Questions

• How would you turn a bad situation with a customer into a good one.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at New Look (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Please provide feedback. It shows respect towards candidates and it is not that difficult.

3 stages

Didn't like the attitude of some people and the fact that they were disorganised during the process.

Low salary offer despite my broad experience. You can tell they want to hire someone cheap and that's all.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Look.

Interview

Overall - Unorganised and felt it wasn't taken seriously.
    Email Invite for the interview had the wrong department in the title which caused much confusion for me. HR were slow in getting back to me and I had to ask 3 times before they gave me an answer on what department my interview was for.
    HR should have attended the interview alongside Buyer but didn't bother to attend.
    I prepared a SWOT analysis on the relevant department.

I never received a call to advise that I did not get the job. I made numerous phone calls and emails over a 5 week period after the interview. To this day, they never advised me that I didn't get the job and kept saying not to worry and it was just because key people were out of the business. Really disappointed they couldn't even be bothered to tell me I didn't get the job. An email would have sufficed but they kept me hanging on for weeks for reasons I still don't understand.

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Look (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

First a phone call with the team leader. Just talking about my experience and some general metrics. Then a second interview with the rest of the team. Generall questions were asked and also technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What KPI's do you think are the most relevant to evaluate on a daily basis? And a weekly and monthly basis?   Answer Question