New Look Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Look Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Look (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very nice. They seemed like good people. I didnt end up getting the job but i got some great experience. They asked basic questions about my background, goals, and experience. I do not think i will be asked to return but it was very good to try.

Anonymous Employee in New England, ND

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at New Look (New England, ND).

Interview

was called to come to an interview the day after handing it in, I then had an interview on the Saturday and got a phone call back on the Wednesday to ask if I still wanted the job and if I could come into store to talk about hours and when j could work, it was very friendly and they even congratulated me

Interview Questions

• Pick outfits for certain themes   1 Answer

New Look Response

Oct 19, 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Hello. Thanks for giving us a positive review, and congratulations on being offered a role with the New Look team!

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at New Look.

Interview

A friend had got me the job. A week later I then had an interview which was really good. The manager was nice and polite. Initially they were kind people to work for

Summer Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at New Look (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

So I simply just went into the shop and handed in my CV to one of the managers, 4 days later I received a phone call asking if I still wanted to the job and If I wanted to go in for an interview the following day.

I went in for my interview, it was such a laid back atmosphere, just up in one of the staff rooms. It was a one to one interview with one of the managers, where they asked some questions about scenarios, and experiences I had. It lasted around 15mins, it was more of a chat than an actual formal interview.

I then received a call the following day offering me the job. So I got a job in just under a week of handing in my CV.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a rack sitting full in the changing room?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blackburn, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Look (Blackburn, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

After seeing a post on our mall jobs website, i rushed into Newlook and handed my CV in. Got a call back 3-4 weeks later asking me to come in for an interview the same week. Went in (dressed to the nines/ head to toe NewLook) - it was a group interview of 6 girls. One of the managers went through the values/ rules etc, then explained the different type of NewLook customers and split us into groups giving us each a girls description. We had a task to go out on to shop floor to pick an outfit and come back and explain why. Then came a short task in groups where we were asked to put a list of task in order of importance (so long as you remember the customer is key/ comes first they'll be happy) The store manager explain how she didn't like one to one interviews as they're usually full of rehearsed answers so that was the end of the interview (yay!)

Interview Questions

• any ideas when the first new look opened   Answer Question
    • If theres a pile of clothes on the floor and a customer wants a different size of an item, what comes first?   1 Answer

Junior Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Look (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Most unprofessional interview I've ever been to. They didn't introduce themselves, didn't have set list of questions (they only asked 3), made no notes and rushed me out of the door, didn't ask if Inhad any questions at the end. Had to do a presentation followed by some questions and answers, then they asked a few competency questions. It's been a week and still haven't had feedback. Clearly hiring internally and doing external interviews because they have to.

Ladieswear Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at New Look (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online,they got back to me after a month or so and arranged a store interview,when there I was told I had to do a swot analysis while the interviewers went on there dinner,when they returned they gave me 5 minutes to present and then went into my official interview.. I had 3 people interviewing me,it was really intense and it seemed like any answer wasn't good enough,they even looked down there noses at me when answering questions and I felt really uncomfortable

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Look (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview.
    -. Telephone interview with a Talent Sourcing Partner
    -. Face to face with the Line Manager
    -. 2nd Stage with a senior member of the marketing team.

Interview Questions

• Run through of my previous work.
      General questions to do with my field:
      -. Social media metrics
      -. Influencer marketing
      -. Campaign planning
      Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at New Look.

Interview

Easy group interview. Ask you to work in pairs answer questions and how you would deal with them. Straight after they offer the job and ask you to sign a contract after reading though and explain the procedures as well as give you a tour of the place. Some interviews you actually are on the shop floor to get an idea of what it's like.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grimsby, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Look (Grimsby, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very simple, more or a chat than an actual interview. I was asked into store a couple of days after I applied via email with my CV, I then had a chat with the manager which was really laid back and friendly.
    Asked about relevant experience and that was basically it, talked over hours and the position and start dates too.