New York State Psychiatric Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York State Psychiatric Institute Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at New York State Psychiatric Institute

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New York State Psychiatric Institute.

Interview

The Hiring Manager explained the research study background and what the research assistant's role would be. He stated that this was the initial interview and that there would be another interview with the PI on a later date if I qualified.

Maintenance Assistant (Casual) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New York State Psychiatric Institute (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Super easy and decent, my Interviewer ask me a couple of questions and was very quick about it, since he told me it's a temporary position and he needed assistance.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at New York State Psychiatric Institute (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Completed a phone interview with my supervisor. Since I was an intern it took a while for the organization and my school to coordinate everything, but overall an easy process. Once I accepted the position, there was a reasonable amount of paperwork and requirements that had to be completed - including a safety orientation and getting a TB test.

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New York State Psychiatric Institute in July 2008.

Interview

Just asked questions relevant to my experience and the position being offered

Interview Questions

• How is your experience related to this field.   1 Answer