NewtGlobal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NewtGlobal (Richardson, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Completely pre planned and they asked to prepare set of questions which did not appear and completely misleading. They do not have well trained recruiters. They do not have well trained recruiters.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NewtGlobal.

Interview

telephone screen ,technical interview , manager interview, skype interview with client manager and director ,background verification. interview focus on past experience and roles ,duties performed.telephone screen ,technical interview , manager interview, skype interview with client manager and director ,background verification. interview focus on past experience and roles ,duties performed.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewtGlobal.

Interview

They were asking for all theory questions not practical questions. They do not have experienced people in the panel. They did not call on time. They ask to join skype.

Database Administrator Interview

Interview

Skill test followed by technical and HR and then interaction with Top management. They will interact with you when they want it is nothing to do with your skills, interview result. They just want to hire some stupid persons who blindly accept all their terms and condition just to apply for H1B.

Interview Questions

They were asking me for H1B fees or to sign a contact for $15K for 2 years.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NewtGlobal.

Interview

Interview process was the standard process.
    First had the written and then there was a one on one interview.
    Soon was followed by telephonic unterview next day and then the HR interview.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NewtGlobal (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was 2-3 week long process.
    1.Technical interview was telephonic discussion with Technical Architect @ hyd.
    2. Second round of interview was telephonic COE lead from US,Irving.
    3. Had salary & role discussion with their India recruitment director
    4. Skype interview with VP.
    5. Called for In-person Interview at their Chennai Location, Had discussion and overview briefing about their company and departments and role.
    Had 1 hour discussion with VP and Technical Director.

Interview Questions

• Frameworks worked on, achievements..
      Web services tools,processes..
      design twitter prorotype.. and schema design
      common discussion on Normalisation,Security architecture,Application Architecture.. VP and devops architect   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NewtGlobal (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1.written test on vb script-they will give you a scenario and will ask you to code
    2.Technical round on qtp
    3. Manager round about the testing process
    4. Finally with Recruitment director regarding salary negotiation

Interview Questions

• Technical round: difference between array and dictionary, error handling, framework folder structure ,etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can negotiate until you get your expected ctc

Java Developer (Computer Programmer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NewtGlobal (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

focusing for the candidate known hindi
    1st round-written test
    3 programs given.
    2nd round-f2f technical
    have to explain about the program written.
    3rd round-f2f technical
    difference between interface and abstract
    polymorphism,abstraction.
    4rd round -hr round
    here is the problem they ask me to wait for hr.The interview conducting person tell about the designation 1yr bond six month internship only 5k stipend after six month salary will be 12k.
    atlast they ask me to leave the day we will inform u after 2 days i didn't receive any call and i knew that i was get rejected becoz of don't know hindi.Company full of north indian and fulfilled with politics.The person from tamil nadu better being avoid the interview ur time will be saved.

Interview Questions

• binary search,reverse the word in the sentence,floyd triangle.   Answer Question

Automation Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NewtGlobal (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Initially I had telephonic round which was very basic about Selenium. Then the next level of interview was scheduled on one Saturday. The HR promised me that I don't need to wait with others for interview since I already had telephonic interview.

When I went to the venue there are around 50 persons waiting to attend the interview. All of us were given a scenario and told to write script. After 1 hour they called the names of the persons who have not cleared that round and asked to leave.

I cleared that round and was waiting for the next level of interview. After few hours they started interviewing one by one. I was waiting till 3pm without having my food and still they didn't call me for the next round and some more are waiting with me to attend the next round. Most of them who went for second round got rejected. After 3pm I was not able to withstand and came out of that place.

Interview Questions

• Search using some keyword in one text box and verify that the search result is displayed in another text box   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewtGlobal (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I got call from NewtGlobal for one their client(Verizon) in Bangalore.
    Had 2 telephonic interview rounds and one F2F interview in Bangalore.
    Simple interview basically on multi threading and data structures.