Newtron Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Newtron Group

Project Controls Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Newtron Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Had two phone calls, both of them were less than 30 minutes. They mostly just wanted me to talk about myself - interests, hobbies, etc. I never met anyone face to face - physically or virtually. It was very casual and informal.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part of the interview was how casual it all felt.   Answer Question

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newtron Group.

Interview

Very quick and very simple. Group interview. Discussed policy and procedures. informed about the job and different job sites. Was tested on electrical skills and knowledge. Great group of guys.

Journeyman Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newtron Group (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

Like most non union contractors, I had to wait in the lobby until the hiring manager came and asked what everyone's experience level was. The interview was pretty brief as most contractors are looking for experienced hands that they can send to the site as soon as possible. I told the HR manager I was a C Class journeyman and he had me take a test to make sure I knew what a C class should know, I thought that was a good way to make sure new hires aren't lying about their experience to get top pay. Mostly I told him what experience I had from previous jobs and he tried to match that with what work was available. After I accepted a job they sent me to take a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been an electrician and what can you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Newtron Group (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

Just apply take a test to prove your knowledge and talk to recruiter it's a fast process just be honest and upfront with your skill level they will hire all levels of experience

Anonymous Employee in Groves, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newtron Group (Groves, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

I am working thru I.B.E.W L.U.479 when I took the call to the Newtron Group, I was first interviewed at the hall. I then reported to Newtron to fill out paper work. After my paper work was filled out I was sent for my drug screening. I was sent to ISTC for site training. I was then called to report to the job. When I reported to work I was interview by the job superentendent, after witch I was given test on the job site. I was sent to a unit to report to work.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer