NextCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 4, 2017

2.5

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NextCare (Fayetteville, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

It went very smooth. I was very comfortable! Both Interviewers were very professional. They were very prepared with materials which made the interview quick. I felt welcomed from the beginning. I left feeling very confident.

Cash Poster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NextCare.

Interview

I arrived early but it was no problem I was asked to take an EOB test and also a simple math test and typing test. When I finished I was asked to wait while they looked over my test. Then interview with 2 people. It was very comfortable not intimidating at all which I was grateful for. The interviewers were very honest about the company and what was expected. Overall I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

• What systems did I have experience posting on? Did I have experience manually posting? Was I required to meet goals at last posting job? Was I able to work overtime at month end?   Answer Question

Payment Poster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NextCare (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two people. Friendly but almost to friendly. Seemed like they were more interested in laughing than an actual interview. Test were super easy. Test are over general billing questions and explanation of benefits. They want to make sure you can understand an EOB.

Interview Questions

• In previous job how we posted money.   1 Answer

PTR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NextCare.

Interview

Interview process was speedy, but very generic. The questions you could find by just using google. Questions didnt necessarily apply to a medical setting. Interviews are done by individual clinic managers, so each interview is not the same. The interview questions dont really find out much about you or your work ethic, if you know how to answer questions it is easy to have a solid interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your strengths? Weaknesses? What is one major accomplishment you have? (not how you accomplished it, just what is it).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NextCare (Mesa, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with the recruiter first and then a clinic manager. I also had a 4 hour working interview. Where I met my co-workers and got a feel for the job.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel drawing blood?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Billing Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NextCare (Mesa, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

two people from management. basic interview questions about job. not much personality questions. pretty straight forward. nothing too intricate or complicated. it seemed easy to get the job. the two in management i interviewed with are very work oriented and dont play into the personality contest so that could be why my interview went so easily

Interview Questions

• how do you handle multi tasking   1 Answer

Negotiation

they offered my a salary I declined asked for a bit more and they met me in the middle

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NextCare (Fayetteville, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

Upload resume online thru website, face to face interview, background check and diplomas will be verified, once that's done usually within 1-2 weeks, you will do a drug screen, tb skin test and any required immunizations. You will have to take an online training for new hires as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NextCare (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

I answered a few general questions populate the field kind of thing, submitted my resume online and was called 2 weeks later, given an overview of the position and scheduled an interview.

Interview Questions

• It was scheduled as a routine interview. However, hiring was paused so it switched to an impromptu interview that became "Show and Tell" and then draw my blood interview.   1 Answer

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NextCare (Mesa, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

Met with medical director for an hour. Asked me some questions about myself, where I saw myself in the future. Asked if I was confident seeing certain patients, suturing, etc Said he would wait to "see if an offer came in." Waited about a week and heard back. I accepted the offer. Did not try to negotiate with them at all.

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NextCare (Shelby, NC) in October 2010.

Interview

Was called asked to come into one of the local offices, shadowed one of the lead staff for a couple of hours was told someone would contact me later on in the week, received call from main office for a phone review regarding a job offer, discussed resume, salary etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do your own research on salary of what you are worth, research the company and salaries, and wait to see if what they offer. In fact they know what your last annual salary was from your last job from resume and go from there be up front and fair.