NextCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NextCare (Mesa, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Short introduction then questions about how you will solve specific operational problems. Not highly correlated to financial department. More about preparing reports on a variety level to supervisors and supporting other functions in finance.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NextCare.

Interview

The providers and rest of the staff overall are great. However this is not an ideal position for an RT. You will not use 90% of the skills you learned in the hospital. This is an MA/LSRT position. That being said, pay is not competitive. Corporate is based in Arizona, so they also base pay rates off of the Arizona market.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a VPN issue?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NextCare (Mesa, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I emailed my resume via Indeed and was contacted a three weeks later. I was sent an email with a test which I completed. The next step was an in-person interview which went well or so I thought. I never heard back from them even though the hiring manager stated they would be giving another round of tests the following week. I mean, one test seems perfectly normal but two is overkill. It would have been nice and professional to at least get an email stating they were no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to achieve in your career endeavors over the next five years?   Answer Question

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NextCare (Fayetteville, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

It went very smooth. I was very comfortable! Both Interviewers were very professional. They were very prepared with materials which made the interview quick. I felt welcomed from the beginning. I left feeling very confident.

Cash Poster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NextCare.

Interview

I arrived early but it was no problem I was asked to take an EOB test and also a simple math test and typing test. When I finished I was asked to wait while they looked over my test. Then interview with 2 people. It was very comfortable not intimidating at all which I was grateful for. The interviewers were very honest about the company and what was expected. Overall I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

• What systems did I have experience posting on? Did I have experience manually posting? Was I required to meet goals at last posting job? Was I able to work overtime at month end?   Answer Question

Payment Poster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NextCare (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two people. Friendly but almost to friendly. Seemed like they were more interested in laughing than an actual interview. Test were super easy. Test are over general billing questions and explanation of benefits. They want to make sure you can understand an EOB.

Interview Questions

• In previous job how we posted money.   1 Answer

PTR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NextCare.

Interview

Interview process was speedy, but very generic. The questions you could find by just using google. Questions didnt necessarily apply to a medical setting. Interviews are done by individual clinic managers, so each interview is not the same. The interview questions dont really find out much about you or your work ethic, if you know how to answer questions it is easy to have a solid interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your strengths? Weaknesses? What is one major accomplishment you have? (not how you accomplished it, just what is it).   Answer Question

PTR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NextCare (Mesa, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with the recruiter first and then a clinic manager. I also had a 4 hour working interview. Where I met my co-workers and got a feel for the job.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel drawing blood?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Billing Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NextCare (Mesa, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

two people from management. basic interview questions about job. not much personality questions. pretty straight forward. nothing too intricate or complicated. it seemed easy to get the job. the two in management i interviewed with are very work oriented and dont play into the personality contest so that could be why my interview went so easily

Interview Questions

• how do you handle multi tasking   1 Answer

Negotiation

they offered my a salary I declined asked for a bit more and they met me in the middle

Rad Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NextCare (Fredericksburg, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very casual and easy, they are desperate and will hire anyone, soon you will see why if you take the job. There were no skills questions. Just a get to know you and find out what hours you can work

Interview Questions

• All they really want to know is if you will accept the low-ball pay being offered   1 Answer