NextEra Energy, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NextEra Energy, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at NextEra Energy, Inc.

2.6

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone, on-site interview. Very quick 30 minute phone. On-site was with multiple recruiters panel style for 45 minutes. Then a meeting with the head of the department for 30 minutes and this persons management team for 30 minutes.

Associate Engineer Interview

Interview

I gave my resume to a rep during the career fair and was asked to come back for an interview the next day. On-campus interview with two reps. If selected for the next rounds, they invite you to a meet-and-greet with other candidates to meet executives and managers. Due to the pandemic, virtual interviews were held instead.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a few behavioral, leadership/teamwork, and personal questions.   Answer Question

Sourcing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

Interview

Received a telephone preliminary called and the HR representative was rude. Absolutely unprofessional, could hardly understand what she was saying on the call. Spoke so fast. After such a display do not want to work in such a culture.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

I met recruiters at a college career fair. They asked to see my resume and upon reviewing it with me they asked if I would be available the next day for an on-campus interview with two of the employees at the booth. The interview was the first of two phases in the interview process. During the first interview they spoke about the company, and their experience. They asked what I knew about the company, simple behavioral questions, and left time for me to ask any questions I had. Awaiting the second interview phase.

PGD Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2020.

Interview

The process was relatively fast, I applied online, and then scheduled a 30 minute over the phone interview. I appreciate that the interviewer had tried to get to know a little more about me before going straight into an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why is safety important in the workplace?
      Tell me about a time where you worked on a team and someone wasn't pulling their weight.
      What qualities do you have that other candidates don't? Why should we hire you?
      What do you know about Next Era Energy?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

Interview

One phone screen which basically consisted of the person asking behavioral questions and background questions like:

Why are you interested in working here?
    What classes have you taken that are relevant to this field?

Scrum Master Interview

Interview

Phone interview with the primary intention to walk them through my sprint and my daily scrums and the relation with my working environment. The interview lasted for about one hour. It was brief with a two panel interviewers.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

Interview

After a Hireue, I participated in an on call interview with a few of the hiring team. They were very nice and had a handful of questions and told me more about the company

Accountant Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview and after that they sent me a case study to complete and return I have not heard anything back from the company for over a month and a half. I am assuming the worse.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Nextera Energy?   1 Answer

Power Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. (Gainesville, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

I was asked to interview at career fair, then I had an interview with one of the recruiters the next day. I received an email back a few weeks later about the position. Interview was pretty straight forward, questions about experience and personal background.