NextGear Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NextGear Capital

2.5

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NextGear Capital (Carmel, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. I was given a tour of the building. I met with both attorneys I would be working for and was introduced to the other staff members in the legal department. Everybody was welcoming and friendly. I did not feel nervous or overwhelmed in the interview as I have in past interviews with other companies. I was given a background about the company, who they are, what they do.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle deadlines, as there is not a set calendaring system.   1 Answer

Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NextGear Capital (Carmel, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

phone screen, personal interview with manager, hire. The interview was casual and informative about the position. HR, the hiring manager and the Vice President were in attendance. Most of the interview was question and answer mainly job specific, but also asked about my personal life outside of work.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about business experience, risk management, and excel skills   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NextGear Capital (Carmel, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

It is a lengthy interview process for 2 hours with Behavioural and Technical rounds continously without breaks. Technical round involves small live projects to be demonstrated in front of the interview team

Interview Questions

• Questions related to previous projects   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NextGear Capital (Carmel, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back: they had me write up a simple CRUD Single-Page Aplication as my tech-related evaluation. When I went in to the actual interview, all the questions were cultural fit-based; how did I get started in CS, what am I involved in, etc. I was somewhat disappointed in the lack of technical questions I was asked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NextGear Capital.

Interview

Was a very lengthy process but well worth the effort. There are a lot of changes happening due to growth and therefore took a bit longer than normal. Interviewed with the recruiter then the Sr Director then my current manager.

Interview Questions

• Discussed in detail all of my experience and what I could bring to the table. No checked box questions like "tell me about a time that you had a difficult situation and how you overcame..."   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NextGear Capital (Carmel, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience. They really went out of their way to give a real interview that had multiple stages. It was great preparation for interviewing for full time jobs once I graduated.

Interview Questions

• How well I multitasked and an example of my multitasking in real life.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at NextGear Capital (Columbia, MO).

Interview

Began with a reach out from their recruiter. Went over everything with me and said I have the perfect background for the job. And promised an interview... month went by no interview, called back and he said yes I’m on schedule. Week went by, called again yes you have an interview
    Called again... oh yes we hired from within
    Don’t fall for the Bs most corporations have to have a certain amount of applicants to pick someone. I was a number to them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NextGear Capital (Hartford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Third time I have been contacted by a Head Hunter for the above position.I have phone interviewed with HR,Regional Director,taken HR's test and driven a hour to a hotel for face to face interview,each time I felt I had aced the interviews only to be told oops someone in house has posted for the position.The company needs to get their act together, why spend the money,time and effort to interview outside if you have someone in house posted for the job?? I will never apply or respond for anything that has to do with NextGear.I have told the head hunter to never call me again 3 strikes their OUT.With 30 years of indirect lending,leasing and wholesale experience they LOSE.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NextGear Capital in May 2014.

Interview

Applied Online. Received a call from the HR Recruiter for 2 different positions. She stated I was on the candidate list but never received another call which I do not understand having 15+ years in the exact same postion for another company.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions. They were all easy to answer as I have been in the actual situations before.   Answer Question

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NextGear Capital (Carmel, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

Open format interview with Vice President and Director with question answer based on performance in lower level position. The interview was conducted in the corporate office in competition with multiple other candidates. Those other candidates had varying level of experience in the department of which the position was offered as well as other positions throughout the company. The interview was done in a relaxed atmosphere but the questions were challenging and thought provoking.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the benefit and growth of our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation