Niagara Bottling Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 151 of over 151 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Niagara Bottling

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Very friendly and interested in getting to know you better. Easy and quick process, took less than a month from initial interview to offer. Nothing to0 difficult during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your past experience.
    Answer Question

Niagara Bottling

Application

I interviewed at Niagara Bottling

Interview

Easy and comfortable. Friendly people who make you feel at ease with the whole process. Great company with great benefits and pay. Family type atmosphere that is hard to find

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ciudad de Mexico) in Jun 2021

Interview

Primero fue una llamada telefónica breve en español y en inglés posteriormente una presentación y finalmente una serie de exámenes. Considero que es un proceso bastante accesible, sin embargo, es desconcertante no saber qué vendrá en los exámenes.

Interview Questions
  • ¿qué oportunidad de mejora identificas en la empresa?

Niagara Bottling

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2021

Interview

First round was HR Rep - phone call - basic questions on your background and project achievements Second round with Manager - 30 minutes cisco webex meeting. very particular about timing fast response and good HR.

Interview Questions
  • 1. your introduction 2. what do you like about your previous company 3. how would you describe yourself as a person 4. how do you resolve conflicts. 5. impress me in 30 seconds. 6. case study - a) you are a production planner and you produce 10units/week. customer demand for that week is 60units. do you think you have enough capacity to fulfill the order. b) suppose the customer now asks for 70units next week. do you still have enough inventory to fulfill the demand.
6 people found this interview helpful

Niagara Bottling

Application

I interviewed at Niagara Bottling

Interview

Entrevista con top management, después de 1 hora de espera pregunté si se iba a ejecutar la entrevista, me contestaron afirmativamente y espere un poco más. Breve, muy enfocada no tanto en competencias

Interview Questions
  • Experiencia en transporte en tu ultima asignacion

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Denver, CO) in May 2021

Interview

Easy first round with company recruiter. Second round was in-person at the Denver plant, they seemed to love me and wanted to set up a third interview. Suddenly, they stopped responding to emails and I was delivered a notice that they were continuing with another individual. Not a fan of their non-transparent practices and inability to be straight forward. Seems like a good operation.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to fit, past experiences, and possible leadership skills.
1 person found this interview helpful

Niagara Bottling

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2021

Interview

Short recruiter call, then a 30 minute zoom call with the hiring manager. Superday consistent of 7 interviews, 30-45 minutes each, split between two days. Every interview was the like previous with just a different person asking the same questions. This process definitely did not have to be as lengthy if only coworkers shared notes and interviews were better organized. Followed by a two-hour case study due within 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of behavioral questions with a few technical questions. Definitely know your resume inside out.

Niagara Bottling

Application

I interviewed at Niagara Bottling

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview followed by an in person final interview that took place over the course of a three week period. Everyone was welcoming and curious to learn more about my qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Asked a lot about past work experiences, team work, and communication.

Niagara Bottling

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. Got an interview email after few days. There were many people to be interview. Very open concept office. Parking is free. There will be 2 sets of interviews. questions seems got from online sources.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seguin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Seguin, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

Pretty horrible interview experience with this company. I was contacted by a Niagara recruiter encouraging me to apply to the Manufacturing Development Program (MDP), so I did. The recruiter reached out to me the following day and we scheduled a phone call for that week. Spoke with the recruiter a little bit about my background and the position. The recruiter said they would get back to me in a week or so. Didn’t hear back from the recruiter until about 2 and a half weeks later. The recruiter cited “scheduling issues” as the cause for delay. The recruiter asked me if I was still available and interested in interviewing with the management team based out of their plant in Seguin, TX, to which I replied confirming my interest. A video interview was scheduled for Monday the following week. Monday comes around and I go to join my scheduled video meeting with the Seguin management team, but I was unable to join the meeting. The recruiter had sent me a faulty meeting link, and by the time I contacted the recruiter and we got to the bottom of things we had to reschedule. We rescheduled the interview for the Friday of that same week. I was honestly fine with all of this up to this point. I get that mistakes/delays happen. However, once Friday came around, I joined the video interview room, but nobody from the Seguin team joined. I was ghosted completely. I emailed the recruiter explaining that nobody had joined the meeting, to which the recruiter replied with an apology and said that they “understood if I was no longer interested.” I received no explanation whatsoever about why I was ghosted, and the recruiter made no mention of rescheduling. I was really interested in this position, so I indicated to the recruiter that I still wanted to go forward. The recruiter replied scheduling a phone call with one of their current MDP employees the following week. The individual was nice, and we had a good conversation about the position, but the individual had no idea what my current standing in the interview process was, and I had to explain what I had gone through. I asked what the next steps were, to which they replied that I should just get back in touch with the recruiter and ask to reschedule the interview. The individual was nice and informative, but why was I even directed to speak with them in the first place if they were just going to direct me back to the recruiter? The individual also said that when I do reschedule my interview that I should call the plant a day or two ahead of time to confirm the interview. I personally don’t think it should be my job to make sure the team is keeping up with that stuff. Not only was I ghosted in my interview, but they offered zero explanation and appeared to be in no hurry at all to rectify the situation. After this point I lost interest. The company’s hiring process seems very disorganized, and they wasted a good bit of my time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Interviews