Niagara Bottling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Niagara Bottling Interview Questions

Interviews at Niagara Bottling

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was the first personal interview two days after the phone interview. The interviewer was experienced. Very dynamic and open questions. Last for one hour. You need to really understand yourself, do research about the company, and know the position you are applying so that to answer those questions. It's been a week from the interview, and I am still waiting for the feedback.

Interview Questions

• Three words to describe yourself.   1 Answer

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted online application. Then I had interview with recruiter on the phone that included general questions about my resume. Second round I had interview with previous LDP candidate that is employed. Questions were about job experience and then cases of current issues that you have to analyze and offer solutions for each case.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question referred to a case that company is currently involved, and you need to offer a solution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The process consisted of about six interviews and included a cast interview. Very good range of questions including behavior and technical questions. The entire process gave great insight into the company culture. Every person involved was professional and was willing to answer questions. It was a very nice process overall.

Interview Questions

• If you were not offered a position in the LDP program, would you still be interested in other roles within the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a "pre" interview over the phone, then an in-person interview with two hiring managers. The interview was very straightforward and took about an hour overall. Currently waiting on a response.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Long but very fair interview process. I interviewed with 12 people total, but all the interviewees were very friendly and easegoing. I felt great from the beginnig to the end of this process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in California, MD

Application

I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (California, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

Case interviews where there in the inital rounds. Then there were some behavioural interviews in telephonic and video rounds. Then I was called to their office in California and was given just one final round. Was a wierd experience as there was only one interview in the final round after going to California.

Strategic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was referred to this position after initially having an interview for a CI Analyst position(fulfilled by internal employee). I had two interviews session on the same day(manager, 2 supervisor). However, I was only interview with the manager due to an "incident" occurring that the supervisors had to attend to. No biggie, I was told that a follow-up interview with supervisors will be schedule in the near future. Nope this did not happened. I waited a week to finally receive an email response from the HR recruiter telling me that the position has been filled by an internal employee.

So here's the lesson: If you do not immediate move on in the interview process then you did not make the cut. Your chances are better a landing a job here if you know someone from the inside.

IT Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Starts with hiring manager calling you and scheduling your first telephonic interview, if things go well you will be called onsite for a whole day's schedule. I was interviewed by my would be manager, their manager, and 2 HR interviews. Finally after interview process you get a plant tour.

Interview Questions

• All questions were related what you mention in your profile. They want to understand what you have written you know about it.
      Also they want to confirm if you are fine to manage work pressure and can work independently with minimal assistance.   1 Answer

IT Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is well organized. You will get the phone interview first, then two round for on site. Interviewers are all friendly. They will explain what you will do in your internship in detail. For BI intern, they are expected you to have some experience in SQL, which would be your major work in internship.

Interview Questions

• Ask me to describe any course project experience. And they mentioned k-means.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then was quickly contacted for a phone interview and then was offered the job and began to work the following week. It was very fast and very easy

Interview Questions

Niagara Bottling Response

May 18, 2017 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for joining the Niagara Family!