KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Niagara Bottling Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 186 of over 186 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Niagara Bottling

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in Jul 2022

Interview

Relatively relaxed interview process with lots of behavioral questions and a technical interview. 4 interviews in total with each being roughly 45 minutes long and with several different people. Some interviews were one on one, while others were with a group of people. Questions during technical portion were fair and related to the type of work you'll be doing at the company rather than leetcode style questions. Lots of opportunities for the interviewee to learn about the company and the people they'll be working with if they are given an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working for our company? How do you deal with problematic coworkers?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Niagara Bottling

Application

I interviewed at Niagara Bottling

Interview

They did not contact me back regarding a position i Interviewed for. I have not been contacted since and I assume that I do not fit the position but I will never know why it didnt work out because I am left hanging

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Niagara Bottling

Application

I interviewed at Niagara Bottling

Interview

They can’t even bother to check their rejection email template before hitting send; or at the very least edit the template so it pulls the right information instead of, “Hi [not available],”

4 people found this interview helpful

Niagara Bottling

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in Jun 2022

Interview

Interview process was very streamlined and they were on top of it. Overall process took 15 work days from start to finish. And no point did I feel awkward, it was a conversation. It was nice to see the story of the employees consistent to what Niagara is all about.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time: Hardship, how did you solve this, when you faced that, dealing with disagreements, dealing with hard criticism, failure, improvement on self, improvement on process. No technical interview questions for my case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Diamond Bar, CA) in Apr 2022

Interview

Four interviewers across different divisions and teams, each having the chance to ask me relevant questions to their specific team. The interview lasted about an hour total, and was over video.

Interview Questions
  • Run through of resume, why are you interested in the division
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview process was fair but slow. After applying for the position it took about two weeks for someone to contact me to set up the interview. Then it took another week until we did the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croton-on-Hudson, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Croton-on-Hudson, NY) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview went pretty straight forward with situation type questions. Then I had an Excel test to display my skills for which I displayed my skills without any mistakes. Still I was rejected.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Walk us through your Resume. 2. Tell me how did you do this....(My resume related questions) 3. Tell me a time when.... type of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Temple, TX)

Interview

Three step interview process with recruiter, second interview was a panel interview with management, and final interview with plant director. Fairly simple process at no point did it feel uncomfortable they just wanna know a little more about you and some of the past projects that you have done.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself and what makes you most interested about the program.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Diamond Bar, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

The three people that interviewed me were very nice and asked few technical questions. They created a comfortable environment and described the internship duties and responsibilities well. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe the process of injection blow molding? Where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Newnan, GA) in Mar 2022

Interview

I visited their Newnan facility and interviewed with the manufacturing team and representatives from the HR department. They requested a copy of my resume and a portfolio of work. They also took me on a short tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about how I would like to be managed.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 186 Interviews

Niagara Bottling Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Niagara Bottling as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.63 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Supply Chain Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Manufacturing Development Program and Production Operator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Niagara Bottling takes an average of 30 days when considering 215 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Supply Chain had the quickest hiring process (on average 20 days), whereas Supply Chain Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 47 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Niagara Bottling according to 215 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.90%

Work at Niagara Bottling? Share Your Experiences

Niagara Bottling logo

Niagara Bottling Careers

Cover image for Niagara Bottling

Niagara Bottling is a leading beverage manufacturer in the U.S., supplying some of the largest brands and stores throughout the country. We...More

• Community
  • Growth
  • Innovation
  • Applicant Resources

Company Updates

6 days ago

Company News
🏆 For the third year in a row, we've been named one of Deloitte's Best Managed Companies! Thank you to our Team Members who made it all possible! 🎉
Shared image

29 days ago

Culture
Thank you, Team Temple, for partnering with Heroes Make America! Over the last three years, this partnership has exposed veterans to well-paying jobs in manufacturing and given them valuable hands-on experience in one of our cutting-edge aseptic plants.
Shared image

Niagara Bottling Photos

+ Add Photo
Niagara Bottling photo of: The Leadership Development Program won an Excellence Award from California State Univeristy, Fullerton.
Niagara Bottling photo of: Corporate Team Members get a tour of our plant in our Pellets to Pallets training.
Niagara Bottling photo of: Team Denver volunteers in the community!
Niagara Bottling photo of: Billie Jo won a car from our Atlanta Plant in the raffle!
Niagara Bottling photo of: Team Allentown helped repaint facilities for this community partner.
Niagara Bottling photo of: We love softball!
Niagara Bottling photo of: Team Bloomfield volunteered with Laurel Elementary School.