Niagara Bottling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Niagara Bottling Interview Questions

Interviews at Niagara Bottling

2.6

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

The interview process was brief and painless. I enjoyed talking to the interviewer and he made me excited about the job on the table. Overall very positive experience.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

Applied online and contacted 3 months later for a panel interview. The panel interview consisted of the team that worked at the facility and it also included a tour of the facility.

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Mesa, AZ) in April 2020.

Interview

Asked about me, described company in great detail. Made company sound so fantastic which turned out to be completely false. Misrepresented the way the company works. They have high turnover and to me morale seemed very low

MRP Analyst Interview

Interview

First round with HR, going through the resume. One week later, having the second round with manager, mainly behavioural questions. Waiting for 2 weeks to hear back from the HR. No final round.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional recruiters. Very unorganized, they wasted a lot of my time. The whole process felt very disrespectful. Unfortunately, they do not treat people right. I got to the point when I did not even want an offer from them anymore.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

It was a phone screening by an HR manager in charge of hiring for a couple different teams. It was mostly just basic interview questions about being a good fit for the company. Make sure to look at the culture page online beforehand and do research on the company

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

Interviewed with HR, short ~15m interview with just basic questions. HR told me expectations for the next interview, which was with the hiring manager. Then finally there was a final video interview.

MRP Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2020.

Interview

Precise. Lasted for about 20 minutes. The interviewer got straight to the point, asked around 30 questions. Neutral tone. The HR on the other hand were very optimistic about my past experience. I would always suggest preparing for individual roles. Study the role exactly even if you have applied to multiple positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that isn't on the resume   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Glendora, CA).

Interview

Recruiter forgot to call me during our scheduled phone interview time. In person interview was awkward and disorganized at best. The interviewer couldn’t find the correct room at first. The second interviewer showed up 10 min into the interview and seemed annoyed to be there. Questions were bizarre not really position or experience focused.

Interview Questions

• Which one would your boss say that you value the most: title, salary, job satisfaction, blah blah and blah blah which one would you chose?   1 Answer
    • Really bad ones   Answer Question

Professional Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

HR Coordinator called me for a phone interview, said she would forward my resume to hiring manager. If you aren't going to hire, at least respond to emails or send a rejection instead of ignoring candidates.