KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Nielsen Norman

Add an Interview

Nielsen Norman Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Nielsen Norman

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nielsen Norman

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen Norman in Apr 2022

Interview

They emailed me some design exercises to complete and if I got through them, there would be a couple virtual interview rounds, then flying off to CA for the final presentation.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to explain some basic experiences on my resume. On my own cover letter I had really talked up how good I was at statistics, so they asked me to explain a random concept.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen Norman

Interview

Very intense interview process. If I remember correctly it was an 8-step process, alternating between practical exercises and interviews, ending with a few presentations: recorded and in-person. You get tested on skills that you would be expected to do on the job.

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable do you feel working remotely?
1 person found this interview helpful

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen Norman (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2015

Interview

The recruiting process is 8 steps total, with 3 steps requiring interviews. The first round was very laid back. The interviewer was extremely friendly and genuine with her line of questioning (as well as answers to your questions). The second interview process requires you to talk to two workers separately (so, ultimately, you will end up being interviewed twice at this round). The first two rounds are through Skype or other video calls. The third interview process consists of an in-person presentation, design exercise, and then lines of questioning. *Note-I am just beginning the second portion of the interview process, so I do not know if I will receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about the projects you are currently working on." "How would you react when..." lines of questioning pertaining directly to situations that could arise in the position.
4 people found this interview helpful