Nihilent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nihilent Interview Questions

Interviews at Nihilent

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nihilent (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

First round was aptitude which consist of 4 section
    Section 1 c#
    Section 2 MVC
    Section 3 wcf
    Section 4 java script
    After that technical round

In interview they asked skill set that you have and asked the question related to that and about project
    Questions was focused on oop concepts mainly

Android Developer In Mumbai Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nihilent (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Walk in held in Mumbai. panel was dumb then I thought. they were in Mumbai not to hire but to enjoy company trip I guess.
    just when they thought you can be threat to thier job if hired.started asking stupid questions like have you written code in Gradle. (do they even know Gradle is not language). have you written code in Java 8. buddy I Wanted ask you'll same whether you'll ever did the same that you are questions.

anyways overall it was waste of time for me but got to meet bunch of dumb guys in panel.

Interview Questions

Interview

Moderate interview process. Aptitude test, technical round and HR round. The technical interview might take between 30 mins to 45 mins. Helpful and friendly environment and scope to learn and work on new technologies.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nihilent (Pune (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Two Technical Round of Interview and One HR Round. Sometimes there is only one technical round. Just be prepared for Core Java. Also If have time, go for Spring, Hibernate and Design Patterns.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nihilent (Pune (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

An online test(optional as per exp), 2 rounds of technical interviews and then HR round
    Technical, analytical and some practical based questions will be there
    First round will be for fully technical questions and with a panel of 2 interviewers
    In Second round they will ask multiple analytical and practical questions to understand whether you are just giving the definition kind of answers or really explaining on what you have worked

Interview Questions

• Interview questions will be as you have mentioned in your resume
      Analytical questioning will be ther in 2nd technical round   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nihilent (Pune (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Intial process start with ppt followed by aptitude test which consist of 100 ques to be solved in 60 min,level was quite easy but time management is must.Out of 70 student they shortlisted 25 student for next round which was technical.
    The overall experience was very bad as team arrived very late there was no proper management i gave technical round at 4 pm they didn't gave result till 8pm and at last they told everyone u r rejected and selected 4 students.They were just looking your academics marks of 10,12, engg aggregate as they told us to write marks on aptitude test paper.

Software Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nihilent (Pune (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

There was total 4 rounds.
    Round 1: Written. There were questions related to basic manual testing concepts, performance testing, automation testing, cmmi
    Round2: Interview Panel of 3 people: Questions realted to bug life cycle, regression and retesting, stlc
    Round 3: Interview 1:1: Severity/Priority, web based testing related questions
    Round4: Fish Bone Diagram, Review Processes

Interview Questions

• how will you convince a deveoper that its a defect and not a feature of the s/w?   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nihilent (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

They will mostly ask on OOP, ASP MVC and Angular.

Interviewer ? It depends on your luck. Interviewer who took my interview was confused and was jumping from OOP to Angular again to ASP MVC, I mean from any topics sometimes non technical too.

Process:
    1. Technical Test on Javascript, OOP, .Net and WCF
    2. Two Technical Rounds.
    3. HR Discussion.

Interview Questions

• if you are given a jar which is filled with water you want to make it half by pouring some water.
      note: no measuring scale, no another jar and you have only one chance   Answer Question
    • how will you fit UBER application in ASP MVC structure what will be its module ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nihilent (Pune (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

There was total 2 rounds.

First round was Face to Face Round.

Second round was HR Round.

First Round : It was taken a long time and asked lots of questions.

Second Round : HR Round asking about current and future.

Interview Questions

• Oops Concepts,MVC architecture,Coding of Method Overriding,Explain previous project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nihilent (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There was one apti round followed by one technical discussion regarding mvc, oops, sql followed by hr. HR of this company is literally bad in communication and i was selected and they told me that i will get offer letter in a week. Its been 3 weeks i didn't get any offer and they are even not replying.