Nocme Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nocme Technologies

Nocme Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Nocme Technologies

Interview

Three rounds: Technical and HR The technical knowledge will be analyzed in two interviews. The first technical round will be mostly on telephone. If selected on the first round HR will fix an appointment for a face to face technical interview session. The applicant has to be thorough on the technology he/she has applied to pass the second round. The last interview process is HR round. HR will analyze your attitude, communication and teamwork.Nocme mostly releases the offer letters fast if you are selected.

Interview Questions
  • Questions basically from Server core technologies. Need to be thorough on respective technology to pass the interview.
    Answer Question
  • .

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nocme Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram) in Oct 2014

Interview

Consists of both Technical and HR round. Questions related to Networking, Windows in Technical Round. HR round mainly concentrated on these question (Why you left the last Job? Why you choose this as your carrier and all those regular HR questions)

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to Networking, Windows in Technical Round.

Nocme Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nocme Technologies

Interview

ccna and mcse based hiring process. Experienced individuals have preference. There are two rounds. One is technical and the other is HR. Need to be technically thorough to pass the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed