Nolan Transportation Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nolan Transportation Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Nolan Transportation Group

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nolan Transportation Group.

Interview

You will meet with a manager, do some role playing, and job shadow. Dress professional for the interview even though you will not have to if you work there.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you follow up with the interviewing manager and send a thank you card?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nolan Transportation Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiter contact, technical phone interview, in person interview. Interviewed with the senior developer twice. He is very knowledgeable and will make you feel like an idiot even though he has over 20 years experience ahead of you. He was very rough around the edges retired military. Technical interview was geared towards someone with 15 years experience when I just graduated and I made that very clear before we started the process. Make sure you know your advance technical methodology Q/A the senior developer literally knows everything about development and is a evil genius to say the least. The company has alot of younger developers and sales agents. The laid back atphoshere looked similar to a highschool pep rally.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Don't even bother with this company. The interview with the hr personel was brief and boring, and the interview with the branch manager was unfulfilling. Company turnover is extremely high - I'd take it as a sign.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nolan Transportation Group (Roswell, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at a college job fair, and she set up an phone interview for me. After the quick phone interview, I went in for a in person interview in about two weeks.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nolan Transportation Group.

Interview

I started by submitting my resume and talking with a company employee who I knew. It began with a phone interview that took about 30 minutes. You want this to take a long as possible because that means you are engaging the interviewer and he/she can tell you are engaged. The most important thing to do is make sure you have your own questions to ask, ex. Do internship positions ever lead into full time positions, What would be my responsibilities, What does a normal day look like, What is the training process like, etc. Lastly make sure you send follow up letters to the people you interviewed with thanking them for the interview and expressing your interest in the position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nolan Transportation Group (Charleston, SC) in August 2018.

Interview

There were multiple phone interviews to make sure you could speak well, carry a conversation and show confidence over the phone before the final face to face interview at the office.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself after college and how would you feel if you worked in a field that you didn't necessarily major in or expect.   1 Answer

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nolan Transportation Group (Roswell, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

You go into a room with the lead developer and he asks you questions while grimacing at every answer. He makes you feel like you have nothing to offer through the whole process.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nolan Transportation Group (Roswell, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

First I applied on LinkedIn and in a couple of hours a recruiter called. this phone conversations was very relaxed asked general questions about myself and my prior experience. later that day received an email regarding a in person interview. The on site interview was very relaxed not your average interview was very causal. asked about my IT experience and showed me around the office lasted for about 1 hour. two weeks later i received an offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nolan Transportation Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The Interview process was very simple. I applied for a job in Chicago though I was located in Dallas. I had 4 brief interviews. The first interview was a phone interview with the Recruiter I spoke with on campus. The next was at NTG in Dallas. The next two were with the manager in Chicago and the Recruiting Manager and both were phone interviews. The questions were all very straightforward. No interview lasted more than 45 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nolan Transportation Group (Atlanta, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

Very basic interview, very basic questions. 2 step interview. Have them explain what you will be doing. I was very confused on the first day on what I was going to do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nolan Transportation Group (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview and a face to face interview afterwards. Whole process was pretty standard, however it would have been nice for HR to mention the hours needed to get the job. It was not until the face to face interview when I was told that 30 hours were required as I did not have that range of availability during school.