Northeast Security Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Northeast Security

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northeast Security

Found 7 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northeast Security (United States)

Interview

Very Informal no complaints I met the manager and was just told about the rules and responsibilities and was hired on the spot. Couldn't have been any easier extremely transparent process.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northeast Security (Waltham, MA) in Jul 2016

Interview

Interview at their headquarters, bring 2 forms of ID, background check, drug test. Then they have you interview at the site you'll be working at, if the site wants you, you'll start training, if not, headquarters will place you in a new site and the process restarts.

Interview Questions
Northeast Security
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Northeast Security (Boston, MA) in Mar 2016

Interview

Simple and traditional interview process. one on one, simple Q&A. Quick and easy paper work, straight to the point. Pretty easy, not too nerve wrecking. Was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions
Northeast Security
Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northeast Security (Newton, MA) in May 2015

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. I applied online at their website. I was called and I scheduled an interview with them a week later. Interview was behavioral. I was given the new hires packet at the end of the interview. After the interview, I was asked to do a drug test and a background check. There was a group orientation that I had to attend and that was where I turned in all my forms.

Interview Questions
Northeast Security
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northeast Security (United States) in Jul 2014

Interview

Was sat in a room, told about the job, the interview was fairly strait forward, they where very vague however on advancement and career opportunities...as there where limited. They obviously knew this and tried to conceal the fact to get you hired. Other than that there was not too much to go over as each site director did things differently.

Interview Questions
Northeast Security
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northeast Security (United States) in Dec 2011

Interview

Had to go for drug test. Company did follow up and checked references. (I was contacted by them for an updated phone number that had changed.) The interview was easy because the interviewer did most of the talking (He likes to talk).

Interview Questions
  • Don't remember anything in particular that stood out as "difficult".
Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Northeast Security (Waltham, MA) in Mar 2009

Interview

Met with the HR person, she informed me of the basic information and asked if I would like to meet with the account manager. I drove to the site to meet him and then back to her all in the same afternoon. Then she told me to attend orientation/training the following week, which was sitting in a room watching 30 year old videos then answering a simple quiz about the videos at the end.

Interview Questions
  • There really weren't any. I think they'll hire just about anyone when they need guards.