Northeastern University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northeastern University Interview Questions

Interviews at Northeastern University

2.6

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northeastern University.

Interview

get the phone interview with the lecturer, asked about work experience, time schedule, and also related questions regarding to resume. Nothing very difficult. might depends more on the lecture who gives you interview

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied on their website, got an offer for interview soon. I came into the office, it was pretty chill. They made me wait for a while though. They asked very basic and typical questions.

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northeastern University.

Interview

Typical interview, I first had a phone screening that lasted well over an hour, fairly typical questions and information about the job. I was then invited to an in-person interview which involved a panel as well as a 1:1 interview. I hit it off well with the folks on the panel and left the interview feeling confident, being told I would hear back later that same week. Unfortunately, I did not hear back from any of the people I had spoken with, and instead got an automated rejection from the HR department 2 weeks later. I felt this was an unprofessional way to inform me, given that I had gotten so far in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• In which ways do you prefer to communicate? How are you at multitasking and balancing distractions?   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northeastern University.

Interview

Performed teaching consultation for teaching assistants and across campus, help student with their coding assignment, explain the assignment for them and how they should use their learning in the class

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northeastern University (Boston, MA).

Interview

i applied the position online from their website, and got an email to schedule the in-person interview around a week, i had the interview with two interviewers one was asking questions and the other one was just taking notes, felt a bit weird. the i had a 30 minutes test for my excel skills and then i was told to wait for the outcome.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was long but still very enjoyable. I learned about the program, the people, and the university. Also got to spend the day with other people in similar role and with the people who were applying to other labs.

COOP Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Northeastern University (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone and then after two weeks was brought in to meet with the coop team in the college of engineering. The panel had other faculty coop members.

Interview Questions

• How would you relate with engineering students in supply chain program given that you don't have experience with that?   1 Answer

RSO Interview

Interview

An online exam consisting of 30 questions which was timed. The questions were based on the rules and regulations to be followed which consists of scenario based questions. Couple of questions were on the location naming of specific residential building.

Major Gifts Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Northeastern University (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

10 Minute Preliminary Screening Phone Call with a Talent Recruitment Representative. She shared about the nature of the position building donor and prospect relationships on the West Coast. No assurances for support, remote technology, and resources to facilitate donor visits seemed scarce. For a high pressure position, the Gift Officer must be able to access resources online, write nightly reports, request reports, plan and document next steps, agreements, and get policy guidance with restricted gift ideas so that relationship with donors can grow.

Interview Questions

• Donors area assigned? Company assistant? CRM remotely? Stewardship reports?   1 Answer

Yoga Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northeastern University (Boston, MA) in September 2019.

Interview

It was an audition and a couple questions. I had to teach as a shadow for another yoga instructor for about 3 months, then I had an audition where I had to create my own yoga sequence for an hour. I had to teach it in front of 2 people and after teaching it they asked me a couple of questions. It was not bad at all, however, it was a long process. I had to do a yoga teacher training before hand to get the credentials.

Interview Questions

• How do you know your limits when giving advice in relation to nutrition?   Answer Question