Norwalk Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Norwalk Hospital

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Norwalk Hospital (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

It was a long time ago but it went well obviously I got the job. You are interviewed by a worker and management. They ask you about your work experience. Are you going to continue your education because they are a teaching hospital. Are you flexible? They also give you a skills test with 20 questions.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with others   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norwalk Hospital (Norwalk, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

I went into my interview prepared and well dressed. However, since this was my first nursing job, the two nurse managers did not have a single question for me! I was very surprised by this. Instead, they asked me if I had any questions for them and then they took me on a tour of the unit. They seem pleased with me, but I felt like perhaps they had already given the job to someone else. They did take a copy of my resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norwalk Hospital in March 2012.

Interview

Came in for an interview and tour of the facility. Asked about scheduling availability and willingness to work the less desired shifts. Interviewer was nice enough. Expressed an interest in long term commitment to the job.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you at the prospect of handling the communications for the whole hospital alone.   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norwalk Hospital (Norwalk, CT) in January 2012.

Interview

applied on line got a phone call two weeks later got an interview a week later then called back a week later with an job offer. Drug screeing and background check very plesurable experiance

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norwalk Hospital (Norwalk, CT) in February 2011.

Interview

Hard interview, a lot of personal questions. Was interviewed by three different people. Very itimidating and personal. The experience was terrible. But I guess I did well because I was hired

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an irate patient and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Internist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Norwalk Hospital (Norwalk, CT) in March 2010.

Interview

I heard about this possible job in a conversation with a friend and that another person had been accepted for this position but that she had declined at the last moment and at that the position could still opened so I mad a phone call and then showed up to talk to the person in charge, a VP, he liked me from the start and became my advocate through the process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norwalk Hospital in July 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the manager of the practice as well as a supervisor for the practice. They asked some basic questions, mostly resume based, then refereed me to the temp agency they use to manage (mostly HR stuff) their employees. Its not that difficult so long as you are sincere about your answers.