Norwex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Norwex Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2017

1.3

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Norwex.

Interview

Up line spent hours explaining the company, the role, opportunities and best practices. She took time to walk me through what the end to end process would be like, what I could and should expect and gave me a clear understanding of everything I needed to know to determine if this was a career I wanted to pursue.

Interview Questions

• How much time are you able to commit to the company   1 Answer

Interview

Spoke with upline and she gave me info and answered my questions. She explained the company structure and commission schedule. We talked about expectations and goals and how to meet goals.

Consultant Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Norwex (Coppell, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was hired on as a temp though an outside agency (Cornerstone). Interviewed with the Consultant Care Center Director and training manager. They were friendly and welcoming, it seemed pretty conversational and flowed pretty well. It was a pretty standard customer service interview with questions such as "How would you handle an upset customer?" or "How would you handle someone you didn't like but had to work with?"

Interview Questions

• Name a time when couldn't make something right for a client/customer.   Answer Question

Norwex Response

Oct 24, 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you felt comfortable and enjoyed meeting with our wonderful team.