Novacare Rehabilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 18, 2016

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Novacare Rehabilitation

Rehab Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Novacare Rehabilitation.

Interview

I got called in for a temp job, but it ended up being a permanent job. I was asked a few questions about my work ethics, patient care, what I would do in a stressful situation, and how I felt about long days and diversity.

I got a call back a few days later. I was trained on the job.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a patient who was hostile or didn't want to have therapy that day.   Answer Question

Patient Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Novacare Rehabilitation (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

I was called in to interview in person and told that there were two positions open to interview. The second was a position that commuted between two different offices, which I hinted that I would prefer. After that, there was about thirty minutes of standard interview questions and smalltalk.

About a week after the first interview, I received a call asking to interview with one of the two locations where I would be working and I accepted. The second interview was more of a meeting between myself and the manager of the facility with a short tour and an in depth description of what the job functions would be. There were only a few actual questions asked to me.

At the end of the interview, it was inferred that I would get the job, but had to meet with the manager of the second facility first. I did this a few days later and was offered the job. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between a prescription and a referral?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was offered the amount that I asked for.

Patient Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novacare Rehabilitation (Cleveland, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I was asked mostly about my abilities to perform clerical duties, and previous experience with customer service. My interview took place at the administrative offices for this market. It was inferred throughout the interview that the position offered was mine, and would require me to occasionally travel to other locations.

PT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novacare Rehabilitation (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

During the interview was promised multiple things.... they never happened. Also have not had a raise in over 3 yrs!

Negotiation

No negotiations. Even with many years experience.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novacare Rehabilitation (Canonsburg, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

2 managers conduct interview, normal interview questions, pretty laid back.Asked to talk about yourself personally and your previous jobs. Asked why you thought you would be a good fit, what your short and long term goals are. They used to give you a test asking for the meaning of medical terms and they gave you an eob and ask you to identify what parts mean but they no longer have the test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with an angry customer   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novacare Rehabilitation in May 2012.

Interview

Submit typical application, phone interview screening process, in-person board interview, over the phone negotiation package. Various questions were asked regarding character, clinical experiences in physical therapy school, five and ten year goals, and comfort level working in an outpatient setting.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest patient you had to deal with and why were they your most challenging case.   Answer Question

Negotiation

over the phone