Ntrust Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ntrust Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ntrust Infotech

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ntrust Infotech (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

first round is apptitude and the next round is technical and the final round is with the Senior HR. After this we will get a call from the HR and then we will receive a joining letter from the HR through email.

Interview Questions

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mylapore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ntrust Infotech (Mylapore (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

3 rounds.. first aptitude test, 2nd hr round and final one is head of that co, i.e, boss interview.

Interview Questions

• In the final round boss asked me, who is u r most fav teacher in school days? and also who is your most fav actor? and then asked the birthday of both? my unforgettable moment in this interview, yes boss gave his personal number to me... see the below answer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be honest, dont tell any lie about you, be bold, dont show your fear in interview process.. dont try to tell the reasons for your mistakes in the interview i.e, mainly in final round..