Nuxeo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nuxeo

Sort:

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuxeo (Irvine, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

After meeting with HR, I met with the hiring manager. The meeting with the hiring manager was a video conference call. After that, the company went dark. No response after I followed up.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuxeo (Paris (France)) in April 2015.

Interview

First contact after my candidature, has been with the HR director, through a phone call. After that I had an interview with the technical director. I had to pass a programming test, which being satisfying, led to a single interview with three persons: the HR director, the product manager, and the engineering team manager.

Product Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nuxeo (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2017.

Interview

Skype interview with the Product Manager from Lisbon, a Product Designer in Paris and the Design Lead in NY. Each of them asked several questions related to user research, design and coding (they wanted to know if I had any previous experience or knowledge in this field).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one of your projects, what was your role and explain us the process   Answer Question

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nuxeo (Paris (France)) in July 2018.

Interview

I felt at ease from the very first call by Ornella Payse (VP, People & Happiness). She is friendly and very well organized the interview process.
    Each stage of the interview was consistent, timely and fair. At first i have met with VP Engineering and Head of Engineering and at 2nd Stage i was fortunate to meet with VP Product Management.
    The interview was inspiring,I could always feel the passion and culture of Nuxeo as each interviewer were very generous to share their experiences.
    and what it means to work for a company that are on vision for the future of their opensource community and Product .

Interview Questions

• What in your past experiences show that you would be the ideal candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nuxeo (Paris (France)) in August 2018.

Interview

3 interviews, 2 with team leaders and 1 HR.

All interviews were really interesting and was more like a discussion than an formal interview. You can feel that employee are concerned by their company and products.
    You meet different types of employee, directors, technical leaders and more business people. Each will explain their activity, so you can have a good overview of the whole activity of Nuxeo which is a good point.

During interviews recruiters are looking of course if you fit to the job but mostly if you want to join the company and have the same "culture".

Interview Questions

• How do I see release management? What is the best rate to release a version?   Answer Question
    • What did you understand about Nuxeo?   Answer Question

Presales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nuxeo (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

After the initial conversation with the recruiter, I quickly had a phone interview with the hiring manager. This then moved then quickly to a face to face meeting with him and also other key people. The atmosphere is the sessions were friendly, and open.

Interview Questions

• Questions about knowledge in the industry? Language skills? Presales experience? Competence with programming.   Answer Question

Fullstack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuxeo (Paris (France)) in August 2018.

Interview

I send an application from their website.
    First, i was contacted by a HR to do a phone interview (around 15 minutes).
    Then i received an online test from Codingame, took me 1 hour.
    After few days, the HR contacted me to plan an on-site interview, where i had the chance of meeting 3 devs and 2 HRs to talk about the job and the company.
    Finally i had a last on-site interview with the project manager because she was in vacation at the last one.

I received an offer that i rejected because of personnal reasons. The only bad thing as of right now, is the location, not in a very friendly place, but they are going to move soon. The pay was also really good for a Junior !

The overall experience was good, they try hard to explain what they are doing, how it works, and your integration into the team (missions, technologies, ...)
    I won't give the Codingame questions, but it is a simple test to ensure that you have the basics. (Data structures, recusrivity, threads, ...)

Interview Questions

• String manipulation, best container to use in X case, ...   Answer Question