ON24, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ON24, Inc.

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (New York, NY) in October 2020.

Interview

I went through 4 rounds of interviews, then was ghosted.
    They wanted me to join either Enterprise or Velocity, and had me interview with each Manager and Team Member for those teams. I reached the final step, to interview with the VP, and never hear back from them. Still haven't.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. in October 2020.

Interview

- 1st Round Prescreened Interview
    - 2nd Round Virtual Interview with two Sales Development Team Leads
    - 3rd Round Virtual Interview with two to three Sales Development Team Leads (Includes three identified prospects with drafted cold call emails that you must provide, cold call mock call as well)
    -4th Round Virtual Interview with Sales VP and informal meetings with current Sales Development Representatives

I made it to the 3rd round. Overall, in all three meetings the company reps were late to the interview and one of the managers had camera issues that was not resolved in the meeting until the very end.

I received an automated rejection email and followed up with the five company contacts that I communicated with for more feedback.

I thanked them for the interview and asked for feedback on what I could improve upon/additional reasoning I was declined. They never did respond back after spending 2.5 hours total interviewing with them + outside preparation for their prospecting assignment.

Overall, they were unprofessional and this should be considered a representation of how they conduct business with potential employees.

Interview Questions

• Example Questions:

Where do you feel you need additional coaching in sales when starting a role with ON24?

You can also look at Hubspot's Blog on Sales interview questions. ON24 managers appear to pull a lot of their questions from their blog.   Answer Question

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in September 2020.

Interview

An HR Screening Call
    Hiring Manager Interview on Team Goals and to assess fit.
    Technical Screening with an Engineering lead on production scenarios, and methodology.
    A final round discussion with 3 Engineering department managers.

Interview Questions

• What is your focus in dealing with customer experiencing a technical issue, during a live event   1 Answer
    • What coding languages are you comfortable with   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. in June 2020.

Interview

The first round was a pretty basic phone screen with one of the recruiters. They were super nice, went through my resume and what I would be looking for in a new role. The next interview was with two people on a video call. It was just a strange experience and they felt very disengaged from the conversation. After they explained the culture of the office I knew it wasn't a fit for me. Seemed like a good fit for someone right out of college. Bth of the people I interviewed with seemed a bit unprofessional in my opinion but it could be the right fit for someone who is simply looking to break into tech sales.

Event Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. in June 2020.

Interview

I had two 30 min phone interviews in one week and was offered this remote position. I sent a negotiation email and they called me the next week and rescinded the offer. My recruiter's manager determined I was not qualified even though they had already sent me an offer. Very unprofessional and clearly a large amount of disorganization and miscommunication at ON24.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the different types of events you have managed and how they would relate to this role?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and contacted by the recruiter. She was hard to understand w/ a heavy Eastern European accent and got defensive & rude when asked to repeat some questions. She was also trying to low ball when it came to salary expectations. She said that she would follow up the following week and never heard back.

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ON24, Inc..

Interview

Management is ill-equipped to identify quality sales people.
    Training is average and there is no strong leadership presence.
    They expect free work before you are offered any position.

Standard sales interview, with mock call.

Interview Questions

• Give a tough situation with a client and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

All phone calls, started with HR, then VP and Director. The questions were all normal ones to expect, nothing surprising. The salary range seemed low for a CSM and there was no commission just a small annual bonus.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult customer, the problem and how you resolved it.
      Provide an example of how you delighted a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. in March 2018.

Interview

Had multiple calls with non-decision-makers and direct report. Little to no feedback given by Recruiter or Manager. I requested feedback only to find I was not moving forward. One interview was with CRO? For sales?? THE REVIEWS ARE TRUE - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME....

Interview Questions

• They had no specific questions and left it up to me, to ask questions and command the interview   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter, had two additional phone interviews and then I met onsite with the team. Everyone was very welcoming and easy to talk to. It was a really smooth process.