ON24, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Program Manager, Sales Enablement Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, the recruiter reached out a day or two later. I chatted with the recruiter followed by the hiring manager the next day then had an interview loop with 3 people the following week. After passing through them I spoke with someone on the leadership team over the phone. The hiring manager was great in making sure I felt like I was in the loop and engaged throughout the experience.

Lead Generation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Longer process than I've had in the past. Mostly because they want to make sure they are hiring the best and you have the potential to be promotable quickly. Stressed this position promotes into an account executive position and they want the "hunter" mentality.

Past successes or examples of how you've been a revenue generator in the past will help you in differentiating your success. They check three references minimum and will be looking to hear the same things from those people.

Interview Questions

• With regards to sales, are you a hunter or a farmer? Why? Given the choice to do either what would you pick?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need, everything as expected.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 Phone screening
    1 face to face with team of 4

Questions:

Basic DB questions
    JSP and Core java questions

Interview Questions

• What was most challenging thing you did in your last job.   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Spoke to the recruiter who was very enthusiastic about the role and the company. We initially had a phone interview and the recruiter was excited about my skill set for the role.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage difficult client and/or team interactions?   Answer Question

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

First interview over phone with 2 people asking questions; Interview involved behavioral, situational questions relating to past work experience. Second interview in person; panel interview. Easy questions and easy going environment.

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic - walked in, basic questions determining who I am and what kind of person I am. The interview did not last long at all. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• provide a case of where you had to assist someone with an IT related issue.   Answer Question

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process was not very strenuous. After sitting down and going over previous work history and basic about you information, you take short easy quiz. There are no wrong answers. The test is just to get a view on your customer service experience and web use knowledge. After that you review the test and just have a conversation about it. Very low key.

Senior Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews went very well, great follow up on email from there side of it. I reached out to them after the second phone interview and was asked and given the manager of that departments email address, I processed to email them and thanked him for the phone interview time, waited a few days and received another email about setting up time for a face to face( in office) interview, will most def follow up on this to let you guys know how that goes. Just a tad worried about there turn overs and wonder why not to many folks stay on the job, now I am basing this on what I am reading here on glassdoor and not sure if its even part of my job department.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Swift; one onsite interview and offer extended promptly

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate how you were successful in your past...provide examples   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked and received desired salary

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in March 2010.

Interview

It was an absolute joke, ON24 does not do background checks, they could have criminals working for them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The base salary is so incredibly paltry and low you need to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I passed the initial phone screening then had another phone interview with the VP of Sales. Although I did great on questions about sales, he felt that I didn't put enough thought on what interests me in ON24. I did answer the questions twice. I felt that he had something against me and use this as a escaped goat for not wanting me to move forward. For example another question was why are you looking for a new job. I told him why and he threw the my answer back in my face and felt that he wasn't supportive of it. He seemed like a very nit picking guy which he did admit. To end the convo he told to reach out to him in 3 months or even next year. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A JOB IN 3 MONTHS OR NEXT YEAR. I'm looking for one NOW. Over all this is one of the worse intereviews I had with the VP of Sales.