OOCL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OOCL (San Jose, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

the staffing agency called onsite interview. Interview at staffing agency again with company. Then go to onsite interview. Some other candidate might have phone screen interview. It can be different .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OOCL in June 2017.

Interview

In a small room, with an HR staff and a department manager. I was the only one interviewed at that time. They asked about experience, and everything on the resume. Someone told me they might ask you to introduce yourself in English, but I was not asked to do so.

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OOCL.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward and simple. I had 2 interviews total. The first interview was with the department supervisors and it was very pleasant and comfortable. They called me back for a second interview shortly thereafter-which was with HR and someone from customer service.

Inside Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OOCL (Charlotte, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward, and consisted of two phone interviews. The first one was a screening with an HR manager, and the second one was a more in-depth interview with the regional sales center manager. Each interview ran for 30-45 minutes. In-person interviews are done if the candidate lives in the local area.

Import Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OOCL (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews, The phone interview was very informal and the in person interviews, I met with the heads of multiple depts to determine where my best fit would be and learn about their different functions.

Interview Questions

• How would You handle an angry customer   1 Answer

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OOCL (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2019.

Interview

It was pretty standard. Young HR girl with a list of standard questions. She seemed a bit disconnected and rushed. Felt like she wasn’t familiar with the type of things needed for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer
    • We will call in the next week or so to move to the next round of interviews.   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OOCL.

Interview

Started with a written test, covering two very generic essay questions to be answered in English, followed by an excel skill test, of which the tasks were not particularly difficult but time constraint is key challenge. Moving forward to the HR interview round and hiring manager interview. Interviews conducted in English, with Cantonese and Mandarin sections.

Operations Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OOCL (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2018.

Interview

short written test: writing a short essay about the life struggle
    Will have the 1st interview on the same day, the interviewer is the HR.
    2nd interview on another day, the interviewers are the manager, asking more technical things about the previous coursework experience (like how to do forecasting via statistical tools)

Interview Questions

• How will you persuade your clients to trust your AI forecasting result, if they are not open-minded to AI?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OOCL (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

First, you need to take an exam. After taking the exam, you are to undergo a technical interview from one of their HR. Questions will be based on your CV.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.   1 Answer
    • What programming language do you work with, most comfortably? And any projects in the past developed using the language?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OOCL (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2011.

Interview

Group interview on site. Very nice experience. A bunch of classmates answer questions together, so they are testing on the personalities and daily school works. Basically the interview was not difficult, but you need to have a interpersonal and good communication skills to outstanding.