Object Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Object Technology Solutions Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Object Technology Solutions

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

Quick interview process, slow with everything else. Asked for a Fax of all my information. keep saying that it is inconvenient for them to receive paperwork. Slightly old/unwilling to change company

Negotiation

They told me what I made, no negotiations

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Object Technology Solutions (Overland Park, KS) in December 2011.

Interview

I was first approached by a company called @Work Personnel, which is basically a mom and pop recruiting company. They tell you great things about OTSI, and when you interview at OTSI it looks professional and they tell lots of great things about the company. However, it is all a lie. Do not be fooled by the owner.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Object Technology Solutions.

Interview

Bad interview process. Recruiters had called and scheduled interview, I was shortlisted in 2 rounds. Finally they said you will have final with some VP. 2 weeks passed n said he is on leave, we will get back to you kind. After repeated follow ups (interview never happened) finally the recruiter says offer s rolled out to someone else with some fake stories. If you would have told earlier I wouldn't have waited so long. I can only say very unprofessional team.

Performance Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Object Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It's completely 4 rounds
    1st round technical F2F
    2nd round technical telephonic
    3rd round technical with QA manager
    And finally HR round
    Whole process completed in a day
    Issued offer letter by the end of the day near about 8:30PM

Both intial rounds where taken by senior employees and final technical was conducted by manager

Good experience with OTSi

Interview Questions

• Mainly in load runner tool and issues faced in scripting and analysis part   Answer Question

Tech Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Object Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

No upfront intimation about the interview process. Just a junk Fellow has turned up to interview, who don't even know for what position he is interviewing. Then he started asking about myself by giving an usual stupid excuse of "Not having time to go through the CV". As he started talking, I couldn't understand whether he is talking English/some stupid mother tongue of his own. As I have 15+yrs of exp, I started explaining him the different projects executed in Geographies that I worked and lived. He started asking me the where these locations are (like Shanghai/Toronto/Ottawa etc..). This fellow Idiot had no clue of any damn thing, and no Industry know-how.

Interview Questions

• He just started asking me the some junk JMS/REST questions and asking me to write every syntax on paper.   1 Answer

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Object Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Round was taken firstly, after that Technical Round was taken in which basic technicalities were asked, after that Written Round was taken as an assignment to be done i.e prepare a template for the proposal, and last round was HR Round, just for salary negotiations and other formalities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was the first time so i learned from my mistakes