Olenick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Olenick Interview Questions

2.5

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Olenick (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

They contacted me by LinkedIn. A phone interview was scheduled and it was in fact very easy. After that I had a second interview with an engineer, more technical and now I am waiting for more information. Everything was resume-based questions or behavioral questions. HR person is really nice and answer the email very fast.

Consultant I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Olenick in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for an Entry level position and i received a phone call a few days later from an HR rep asking me a few generic behavioral questions. What project are you most proud of? When did you face conflict when working in a group or team? When did you demonstrate leadership skills?. After the interview was over, the HR rep asked me if it was something i was interested in and setup an technical phone interview with an Engineer. Same deal here, went into more detail about my projects. Both HR and Engineer were both extremely nice. After the phone interview, it led to a interview at the company i would be contracted out too. At the in person interview, asked me 3 detailed behavioral questions and asked me to use the STAR format. We had a conversation for roughly an hour. Overall the whole process was smooth and everyone was really friendly.

Interview Questions

• Google Behavioral Questions and study those. Make sure to follow STAR format.   Answer Question

Fill Open Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olenick (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Relatively easy, a phone conversation and an in person meet and greet. Not too bad. Had to pass a client interview before anything would move forward.

Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Olenick (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screens (2 )of 30 mins each.
    One with Talent Manger and the other with Technical Team Specialist.
    Final Onsite Interview with Olenick Team and Manager .
    Process involved a one-on-one review of resume , technical skills and behavioral questions.
    Level of difficulty on a rating scale (0-10) : an easy interview on a scale of 9

Interview Questions

• The team was very professional and asked technical questions based on my experience .
      Unix experience and the commands used?
      Asked to verbally give the Syntax of an Update SQL command.( writing it could have been much easier).
      Overall lack of appreciation for confidence in the answers that were given for the interview.   1 Answer

Consultant I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Olenick in December 2014.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with someone from the HR. They asked me some questions on what I am looking for and what Olenick & Associates has to offer me. They asked some basic behavioral questions as well like - Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
    Second round was onsite with four 1 on 1 interviews. First was with the Director of HR. She was really nice and went over company culture and asked me some behavioral type questions. She just wanted to see whether I would be a good fit. Next was with the Senior VP. He asked all the tech. related questions based on my resume. All the interviewers were really nice and polite. Third interviewer was VP of Lean and Agile Engineering. He was really chill and asked questions on the SQL and design patterns. Last interviewer was the IT recruiter and she had a whole list of behavioral questions.

Negotiation

They made a good offer and I did not have to negotiate.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Olenick (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy...interview with a recruiter than a senior manager, review skills and experience. Initial phone screen to gauge interest, open projects and client. Follow up phone call with a senior recruiter then in person interview with a senior staff member to do a skills review and experience review. After the third interview it was hard to tell if they were even interested in me as an employee or just looking for someone to put on a client project.

Senior Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olenick (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Recruiter and Interviewer were both cordial. Unfortunately, the Job Title should have read "OLAP Developer" because that's what they were actually looking for, and that detail was buried far down in the list of "required skills". Since I had everything else on the list, the recruiter set me up for the interview, which lasted five minutes.

Interview Questions

• You mean you don't have any OLAP experience, at all???   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Olenick (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

The intial interview stages started with some informal lunch time interviews and escalated to two in office interviews where I met with msot of the team. Everyone was very professional and friendly. They were very straight forward with their expectations as well as asking about mine. It was heavy with situational questions based on previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had an issue with a client/contractor? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question