Olive View-UCLA Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olive View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center (Olive View, CA).

Interview

two managers one at a time introduced me to them selfes and asked me about my previous work history and told me about the work that I would be doing in the Inpatient Pharmacy as A technician, later I was introduction to the staff members, and paper work.

Interview Questions

• where have I worked before and my availability and hours and if I am willing to work weekends and night shifts and grave yard shifts   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I interviewed through a staff agency with the pharmacy director and supervisor for the staff pharmacist position. I also applied online for the position and interviewed with DHS (head quarter) to be categorized into a "band." I was placed in band 1 (which is the highest category) and when the clinic pharmacist position opened up, I applied again and interviewed with the pharmacy director and supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term plan?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylmar, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center (Sylmar, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The whole process took about 6 months, (but this can be more or less, depending on the position you apply for). The interview was very formal. Many character insight questions, and a few clinical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where your colleagues disagreed with you and how you handled this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was posted on their website. Offer was fair.