Olive View-UCLA Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylmar, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center (Sylmar, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The whole process took about 6 months, (but this can be more or less, depending on the position you apply for). The interview was very formal. Many character insight questions, and a few clinical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where your colleagues disagreed with you and how you handled this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was posted on their website. Offer was fair.

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I interviewed through a staff agency with the pharmacy director and supervisor for the staff pharmacist position. I also applied online for the position and interviewed with DHS (head quarter) to be categorized into a "band." I was placed in band 1 (which is the highest category) and when the clinic pharmacist position opened up, I applied again and interviewed with the pharmacy director and supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term plan?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olive View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center (Olive View, CA).

Interview

two managers one at a time introduced me to them selfes and asked me about my previous work history and told me about the work that I would be doing in the Inpatient Pharmacy as A technician, later I was introduction to the staff members, and paper work.

Interview Questions

• where have I worked before and my availability and hours and if I am willing to work weekends and night shifts and grave yard shifts   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A